Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Semi-solid Constitutive Parameters and Failure Behavior of a Cast AA7050 Alloy. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 52 (2).
- (2020) Mechanical Properties of AlSi10Mg Processed by Laser Powder Bed Fusion at Elevated Temperature. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) Modelling macrosegregation modification in dc casting of aluminium alloys in sheet ingots accounting for inlet melt flow, equiaxed grain morphology and transport. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 861.
- (2019) Heat source management in wire-arc additive manufacturing process for Al-Mg and Al-Si alloys. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 26.
- (2019) Analysis of the Interplay Between Thermo-solutal Convection and Equiaxed Grain Motion in Relation to Macrosegregation Formation in AA5182 Sheet Ingots. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) Application of an Equiaxed Grain Growth and Transport Model to Study Macrosegregation in a DC Casting Experiment. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 50 (4).
- (2019) Statistical analysis of structure loss in Czochralski silicon growth. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 2147 (1).
- (2019) Investigation of pinholes in Czochralski silicon ingots in relation to structure loss. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 510.
- (2019) (111)Si thin layers detachment by stress-induced spallation. Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties. vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) Experimental Study and Numerical Analysis of Cracking During DC Casting of Large Dimension 7075 Aluminium Billets. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F4.
- (2018) High cycle fatigue life estimation of AlSi10Mg processed by laser powder bed fusion. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 188.
- (2018) Investigation of Macrosegregation Formation in Aluminium DC Casting for Different Alloy Systems. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 49 (10).
- (2018) Impact of inlet flow on macrosegregation formation accounting for grain motion and morphology evolution in DC casting of aluminium. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F4.
- (2018) A simplified three-phase model of equiaxed solidification for the prediction of microstructure and macrosegregation in castings. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 49 (7).
- (2017) High performance multicrystalline silicon: Grain structure and iron precipitation. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 122 (13).
- (2017) Study on the usage of a commercial software (Comsol-Multiphysics®) for dislocation multiplication model. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 457.
- (2017) Impurity control in high performance multicrystalline silicon. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 214 (7).
- (2016) Grain boundary effect on lifetime in high performance multicrystalline silicon during solar cell processing. Physica Status Solidi. C, Current topics in solid state physics. vol. 13 (10-12).
- (2016) The effect of heating power on impurity formation and transport during the holding phase in a Bridgman furnace for directional solidification of multi-crystalline silicon. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 444.
- (2016) Influence of grown-in defects on final oxygen precipitates during heat treatment of Cz-Si wafer analyzed by a coupled model with the interaction of point defects, oxygen precipitates, and dislocation loops. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 453.