Per Birger Mikael Hammer
Background and activities
My responsibilities at Dept of Chemical Engineering include
- Ordering of computer equipment for office use and for use as simulation platforms
- Management of the computer equipment store (receiving equipment no longer needed; lending equipment to employees and guests)
- Ordering of computer equipment for lab use
- First line support for simpler computer problems
- Ordering of electronic equipment
- Maintenance of instrumentation for rigs built in-house
- Development and maintenance of instrument control software in LabVIEW
- Registration of equipment in long term storage
- Safety representative (Verneombud) for employees and activities in Chemistry block 4,
- Deputy safety representative for Chemistry block 5, Chemistry halls C and D and the Mechanical workshop
- Lab client network for amangement of lab computers and software
- LabStyring (Core Facility Management system) for management of lab equipment and infrastructure
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Demonstration of Composition Changes in a Distillation Column by Use of Bromophenol Blue Indicator. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 96 (3).
- (2002) 2.4 GHz CMOS VCO with multiple tuning inputs. Electronics Letters. vol. 38 (16).
Part of book/report
- (2004) Bioinformatics. Infosam2020, Information Society of 2020.
- (2005) Chapter 7: Various Other Linearisation Techniques; Final deliverable in Work Package 2.2.E.1 “Linearisation Evaluation Map". 2005.
- (2003) Nested Loop Radio Frequency Synthesizers. 2003. ISBN 82-471-5567-2.