Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) An efficient hardware architecture of CAVLC encoder based on stream processing. Microelectronics Journal. vol. 67.
- (2016) A low-complexity MPEG-2 to H.264/AVC wavefront intra-frame transcoder architecture. Journal of Real-Time Image Processing.
- (2015) An MPEG-2 to H.264/AVC intra-frame transcoder architecture with mode decision in transform domain. IEEE transactions on consumer electronics. vol. 61 (1).
- (2014) A High-Throughput and Low-Complexity H.264/AVC Intra 16x16 Prediction Architecture for HD Video Sequences. TELFOR Journal. vol. 6 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2013) A High-Throughput and Low-Complexity H.264/AVC Intra 16x16 Prediction Architecture for HD video sequences. 2013 21st Telecommunications Forum (TELFOR).
- (2013) An Area Efficient Hardware Architecture Design for H.264/AVC Intra Prediction Reconstruction Path based on Partial Reconfiguration. Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 16th International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits & Systems (DDECS).
- (2013) Low Complexity H.264/AVC 4×4 Intra Prediction Architecture with Macroblock/Block Reordering. Reconfigurable Computing and FPGAs (ReConFig), 2013 International Conference on.
- (2012) AMBIENT HARDWARE AND THE CASE FOR TRANSCODING MEDIA STREAMS. Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), Oslo, Norway, August 29-31, 2012.
- (2015) Efficient Low-Comlexity MPEG-2 to H.264/AVC Video Transcoding System Architectures and Optimization Techniques susceptible to Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0870-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2015/107).