Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Increasing flexibility and productivity in Industry 4.0 production networks with autonomous mobile robots and smart intralogistics. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 308.
- (2022) Age-based preventive maintenance with multiple printing options. International Journal of Production Economics.
- (2022) A decision support system for designing win–win interventions impacting occupational safety and operational performance in ageing workforce contexts. Safety Science.
- (2022) On the corrosion, stress corrosion and cytocompatibility performances of ALD TiO2 and ZrO2 coated magnesium alloys. Journal of The Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials.
- (2021) Experimental characterization and theoretical prediction of quasi-static fracture behavior of notched ZK60-T5 Mg samples. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 44 (6).
- (2021) Learning Through Action: On the Use of Logistics4.0 Lab as Learning Developer. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2021) On the evaluation of ALD TiO2, ZrO2 and HfO2 coatings on corrosion and cytotoxicity performances. Journal of Magnesium and Alloys. vol. 9 (5).
- (2021) Impact of Failure Rate Uncertainties on the Implementation of Additive Manufacturing in Spare Parts Supply Chains. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2021) Decision support model for implementing assistive technologies in assembly activities: a case study. International Journal of Production Research.
- (2021) Conventional or additive manufacturing for spare parts management: An extensive comparison for Poisson demand. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 233.
- (2020) Fatigue of V-notched ZK60 magnesium samples: X-ray damage evolution characterization and failure prediction. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 139.
- (2020) Application of the Theory of the Critical Distances based methodology for the analysis of Environmentally Assisted Cracking processes in biomaterials. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) Stress corrosion cracking behavior of zirconia ALD–coated AZ31 alloy in simulated body fluid. Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC). vol. 2 (6).
- (2020) Enhancement of stress corrosion cracking of AZ31 magnesium alloy in simulated body fluid thanks to cryogenic machining. Journal of The Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. vol. 101.
- (2020) Comparing physiologically relevant corrosion performances of Mg AZ31 alloy protected by ALD and sputter coated TiO2. Surface & Coatings Technology. vol. 395.
- (2020) Improving stress corrosion cracking behavior of AZ31 alloy with conformal thin titania and zirconia coatings for biomedical applications. Journal of The Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. vol. 111.
- (2020) Digital Facility Layout Planning. Sustainability. vol. 12 (8).
- (2020) The effect of Equal Channel Angular Pressing on the stress corrosion cracking susceptibility of AZ31 alloy in simulated body fluid. Journal of The Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. vol. 106.
- (2019) Mixed mode fracture behavior of notched giant magnetostrictive: Mechanical characterization and comparison among failure criteria. Theoretical and applied fracture mechanics (Print). vol. 99.
- (2019) Assessment of tensile and fatigue behavior of PEEK specimens in a physiologically relevant environment. Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale. vol. 13 (47).