Ahmed Kedir Mohammed
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) PS-DeVCEM: Pathology-sensitive deep learning model for video capsule endoscopy based on weakly labeled data. Computer Vision and Image Understanding. vol. 201:103062.
- (2020) Semi-supervised Network for Detection of COVID-19 in Chest CT Scans. IEEE Access. vol. 4.
- (2019) StreoScenNet: Surgical stereo robotic scene segmentation. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 1095:109510P1.
- (2019) Multiscale deep desmoking for laparoscopic surgery. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10949:109491Y.
- (2018) Stochastic Capsule Endoscopy Image Enhancement. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (6).
- (2018) Variational approach for capsule video frame interpolation. EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing. vol. 2018:30.
- (2018) Deep-STRESS Capsule Video Endoscopy Image Enhancement. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2018) PedNet: A Spatio-Temporal Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Pedestrian Segmentation. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (9).
- (2018) A hierarchical feature model for multi-target tracking. Proceedings of IEEE international conference on image processing.
- (2017) Sparse coded handcrafted and deep features for colon capsule video summarization. Computer-Based Medical Systems. vol. 2017-June.
- (2017) Image Quality Metrics for the Evaluation and Optimization of Capsule Video Endoscopy Enhancement Techniques. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 61 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2020) The Importance Of Skip Connections In Encoder-Decoder Architectures For Colorectal Polyp Detection. Proceedings of IEEE international conference on image processing.
- (2017) Sparse coded handcrafted and deep features for colon capsule video summarization. Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS), 2017 IEEE 30th International Symposium on.