Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Design of parallel compensator and stabilizing controller to mitigate non-minimum phase behaviour of the Czochralski process. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2019) Diagnosis of plant-wide oscillations by combining multivariate empirical mode decomposition and delay vector variance. Journal of Process Control. vol. 83.
- (2019) A Kalman-filtering derivation of simultaneous input and state estimation. Automatica. vol. 108.
- (2019) Limitations on control performance in the Czochralski crystal growth process using bright ring measurement as a controlled variable. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (14).
- (2019) Voronoi-Based Deployment of Multi-Agent Systems. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 2018-December.
- (2019) Accounting for dynamics in self-optimizing control. Journal of Process Control. vol. 76.
- (2019) An ADMM algorithm for incorporating structural constraints in self-optimizing control. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (1).
- (2019) Predictive sliding mode control based on Laguerre functions. Control Engineering and Applied Informatics (CEAI). vol. 21 (1).
- (2018) Improved oscillation detection via noise-assisted data analysis. Control Engineering Practice. vol. 81.
- (2018) Plant-wide oscillation detection using multivariate empirical mode decomposition. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 117.
- (2018) Parameter-dependent PWQ Lyapunov function stability criteria for uncertain piecewise linear systems. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 39 (1).
- (2018) Controller Design and Sparse Measurement Selection in Self-optimizing control. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (18).
- (2018) Low complexity constrained control using higher degree Lyapunov functions. Automatica. vol. 98.
- (2017) A Delay Vector Variance based Approach for Detecting and Isolating the Non-linearity Induced Oscillations in Control Loops. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Detecting non-linearity induced oscillations via the dyadic filter bank property of multivariate empirical mode decomposition. Journal of Process Control. vol. 60.
- (2017) On the impact of additive disturbances on Auto-Steering Systems. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Complexity reduction in motion cueing algorithm for the ULTIMATE driving simulator. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Run-To-Run control of the Czochralski process. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 104.
- (2017) Control design for discrete-time bilinear systems using the scalarized Schur complement. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. vol. 27 (18).
- (2016) An Adaptive Non-Linearity Detection Algorithm for Process Control Loops. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).