Background and activities
Echoing the words "miracle on demand" in analysis, I might describe the state of the ultimate analyst.
"An engineer in the corresponding application field and some courses in X-ray physics and statistics,
good practical knowledge in vacuum techniques, programming and electronics, and with a hands-on
experience on sample preparation, optical microscopy, SEM, EDS and WDS".
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Late-magmatic immiscibility during batholith formation: assessment of B isotopes and trace elements in tourmaline from the Land’s End granite, SW England. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. vol. 169 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2010) Characterization of Nonconductive Polymer Materials Using FESEM. IMC17 International Microscopy Congress 2010 Proceedings.
- (2008) Characterization of morphology and microstructure of different kinds of materials at NTNU Mater Sci EM Lab. Proceedings of the 14th European Microscopy Congress, volum 2.
- (2014) Quartz-tourmaline orbicules: Record of magmatic melt immiscibility in the Land’s End granite. The Ussher Society Geoscience in South-West England 53rd Annual Conference . Ussher Society; Weston-super-Mare. 2014-01-02 - 2014-01-05.
- (2014) Quartz-tourmaline orbicules: Record of magmatic melt immiscibility in the Land's End granite, SW England. EGU European Geosciences Union General Assembly . European Geosciences Union; Vienna. 2014-04-27 - 2014-05-02.
- (2012) Texture characterization of quartz defects by combinding EPMA-cathodoluminescence and SEM-electron back scattering diffraction techniques. 15th European Microscopy Congress . RMS IFSM; Manchester, UK. 2012-09-16 - 2012-09-21.
- (2011) Characterization of Arendal quartz by combining EPMA Cathodoluminescence and SEM Electron Back-Scattering Diffraction Analyses. MSA Topical Conference . Microbeam Analysis Society (MAS); National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). 2011-10-24 - 2011-10-28.
- (2010) Characterization of Nonconductive Polymer Materials Using FESEM. the 17th International Microscopy Congress . International Federation of Societies for Microscopy; Rio de Janeiro. 2010-09-19 - 2010-09-24.