Background and activities
Working on developing ultrasound methods to image 3D blood flow, with focus on the adult heart. Studies on validity as well as feasability will be a part of my Ph.D.
Topics involved in my studies; plane wave imaging, speckle tracking, gpu processing, 3D visualization++
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Quantitative vascular blood flow imaging: A comparison of vector velocity estimation schemes. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2018) 4D Intracardiac Ultrasound Vector Flow Imaging -Feasibility and Comparison to Phase-Contrast MRI. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging.
- (2017) In vivo intracardiac vector flow imaging using phased array transducers for pediatric cardiology. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (9).
- (2017) In-vivo 3D cardiac vector flow imaging - A comparison between ultrasound and phase-contrast MRI. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2016) Detailed flow visualization in fetal and neonatal hearts using 2-D speckle tracking. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2016-November.
- (2016) Model-based estimation of intra-cardiac blood flow velocities using an unscented Kalman filter. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2016) In vivo three-dimensional intra-cardiac vector flow imaging using a 2D matrix array transducer. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2016-November.