Muhammad Zohaib Sarwar
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Deep autoencoder architecture for bridge damage assessment using responses from several vehicles. Engineering structures. vol. 246.
- (2020) Instant bridge visual inspection using an unmanned aerial vehicle by image capturing and geo-tagging system and deep convolutional neural network. Structural Health Monitoring.
- (2020) Bridge Displacement Estimation Using a Co-Located Acceleration and Strain. Sensors. vol. 20 (4).
- (2020) Multimetric Event-driven System for Long-Term Wireless Sensor Operation in SHM Application. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 20 (10).
- (2021) Unsupervised deep learning-based damage detection using the fleet-sourcing concept. SHMII-10 - 10th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure ; 2021-06-30 - 2021-07-02.