Muhammad Mudassar Yamin
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Smart Policing for a Smart World Opportunities, Challenges and Way Forward. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- (2019) Cyber Security Skill Set Analysis for Common Curricula Development. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security - ARES '19 . ACM; University of Kent. 2019-08-26 - 2019-08-29.
- (2019) Modeling Attack and Defense Scenarios for Cyber Security Exercises. 5th Interdisciplinary Cyber Research conference 2019 . Tallinn University of Technology; Tallin. 2019-06-29 - 2019-06-29.
- (2019) Cyber ranges and security testbeds: Scenarios, functions, tools and architecture. Computers & security. vol. 88:101636.
- (2019) Detecting Windows Based Exploit Chains by Means of Event Correlation and Process Monitoring. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. vol. 70 LNNS.
- (2018) Make it and Break it: An IoT Smart Home Testbed Case Study. International Conference on Cyber Physical Systems and IoT(CPSIOT 2018) . ACM; Stolkholm. 2018-09-21 - 2018-09-23.
- (2018) Inefficiencies in Cyber-Security Exercises Life-Cycle: A Position Paper. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2269.