Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Increased gait variability during 5-min walking in children with cerebral palsy (CP) detected with on the feet placed accelerometers. Gait & Posture. vol. 7.
- (2016) Discrete state-space model to solve the unit commitment and economic dispatch problems. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2015) Control-oriented model of a generating set comprising a diesel engine and a synchronous generator. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 36 (4).
- (2014) Modeling and Control of a Marine Diesel Engine driving a Synchronous machine and a Propeller. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications.
- (2013) Mixed-Integer Formulation of Unit Commitment problem for power systems: Focus on start-up cost. IEEE Industrial Electronics Society. Annual Conference. Proceedings.
- (2013) Mixed-Integer Minimization of the Cost function of the Unit Commitment problem for Isolated power systems. I E E E Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Dynamic Formulation of the Unit Commitment and Economic Dispatch problems. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology - ICIT 2015.