Nan E Tostrup Skogaker
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Development of Parvalbumin-Expressing Basket Terminals in Layer II of the Rat Medial Entorhinal Cortex. eNeuro. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Seeing a mycobacterium-infected cell in nanoscale 3D: Correlative imaging by light microscopy and FIB/SEM tomography. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e0134644 (9).
- (2013) A standardized method for measuring intercellular spaces in esophageal biopsies in patients with suspected gastroesophageal reflux disease (the intercellular space ratio). Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 48 (11).
- (2012) The localisation of pectin in Sphagnum moss leaves and its role in preservation. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 87 (2).
- (2010) Neuroendocrine Cells in Diffuse Gastric Carcinomas: An Ultrastructural Study With Immunogold Labeling of Chromogranin A. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). vol. 18 (1).
- (2008) The presence of malignant ecl cells in diffuse gastric carcinomas; An ultrastructural study with immunogold labelling of chromogranin A. Annals of Oncology. vol. 19.
- (2003) Antral G-cells in rats during dosing with PPARa agonist: a morphometric and immunocytohcemical study. Medical Electron Microscopy. vol. 36.
- (2001) Functionally impaired, hypertrophic ECL cells accumulate vacuoles and lipofuscin bodies. An ultrastructural study of ECL cells isolated from hypergastrinemic rats. Cell and Tissue Research.
- (1993) Humanintestinal spirochetosis in mid-Norway. A retrospective histopathological study with clinical correlations. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 101.