Background and activities
Doctoral study topic: "Information sharing for change handling in global shipbuilding projects". The study is carried out within the Norwegian research project SUSPRO (Decision Support for Sustainable Ship Production). The SUSPRO project is conducted in collaboration between Norwegian University of Science and Technology and three industrial partners; Ulstein Group, Fiskerstrand Verft AS and Pon Power.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Analyzing the factors affecting engineering change implementation performance in the engineer-to-order production environment: case studies from a Norwegian shipbuilding group. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2020) Status of engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: insights from a multiple case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (15).
- (2019) Aspects for Better Understanding of Engineering Changes in Shipbuilding Projects: In-Depth Case Study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2018) Engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: Insights from two case studies. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 535.
- (2018) Managing engineering changes in the engineer-to-order environment: challenges and research needs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2016) A differentiated approach for justification of advanced manufacturing technologies. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 4 (3).
- (2014) Justifying AMTs: Matching Tools and Technologies. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Lessons Learned from Toyota Kata Implementation in the Norwegian Construction Industry. Learning in the Digital Era: 7th European Lean Educator Conference, ELEC 2021, Trondheim, Norway, October 25–27, 2021, Proceedings.
- (2020) Engineering Changes in the Engineer-to-Order Industry: Challenges of Implementation. Advanced manufacturing and automation IX.
- (2021) Engineering Change Management in the Engineer-to-Order Production Environment. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-6072-8.
- (2014) Justifying AMTs: Matching Tools and Technologies. The 4th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation ; Shanghai. 2014-10-27 - 2014-10-28.