Nicolas La Forgia
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Experimental Investigation of Single Bubbles Rising in Stagnant Liquid: Statistical Analysis and Image Processing. Physics of Fluids. vol. 33 (10).
- (2020) Single Drop Breakage in Turbulent Flow: Statistical Data Analysis. Chemical Engineering Science: X. vol. 8.
- (2019) Determination of Breakage Parameters in Turbulent Fluid-Fluid Breakage. Chemical Engineering & Technology. vol. 42 (4).
- (2018) Dissipation rate estimation in a rectangular shaped test section with periodic structure at the walls. Chemical Engineering Science (CES). vol. 195.
- (2014) Controlling micro-sized droplet generation using electrical pulses for studying liquid-liquid systems. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1592.
- (2014) Numerical Simulation of Evaporation Process of Two-Phase Flow in Small-Diameter Channels. Heat Transfer Engineering. vol. 35 (5).
- (2014) Experimental facility design and a diffuse interface numerical model for studying evaporating bubbles in mini-channels. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0314-5.