Background and activities
- Composite materials; modeling and simulations
- Composite-metal joints
- Longterm properties of composite materials
- Resin infusion methods
- Filament winding
TMM4100 Materials Technology
TMM4175 Polymers and Composites
TMM4151 Products and Materials Testing
- TMM4250 Advanced Product Simulation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The sensitivity of the burst performance of impact damaged pressure vessels to material strength properties. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2015) Damage development in stitchbonded GFRP composite plates under low velocity impact experimental and numerical results. Journal of composite materials. vol. 49 (5).
- (2015) Numerical and experimental investigation of impact on filament wound glass reinforced epoxy pipe. Journal of composite materials. vol. 49 (6).
- (2014) Flexural Fatigue of Unbalanced Glass-Carbon Hybrid Composites. Journal of solar energy engineering. vol. 136 (4).