Nils Petter Vedvik
Background and activities
- Composite materials; modeling and simulations
- Composite-metal joints
- Longterm properties of composite materials
- Resin infusion methods
- Filament winding
TMM4100 Materials Technology
TMM4175 Polymers and Composites
TMM4151 Products and Materials Testing
- TMM4250 Advanced Product Simulation
- TMM4100 - Materials Technology
- MAST2100 - Materials technology
- TMM4935 - Industrial ICT, Master's Thesis
- TMM4151 - Products and Materials Testing
- TMM4175 - Polymer Composites
- TMM4960 - Engineering Design and Materials, Master's Thesis
- TPK4540 - Manufacturing Technology, Specialization Project
- TMM4560 - Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- TPK4940 - Manufacturing Technology, Master's Thesis
- TMM4540 - Industrial ICT Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A novel method for testing and determining ILSS for marine and offshore composites. Composite structures. vol. 220.
- (2019) Impact assessment of a wind turbine blade root during an offshore mating process. Engineering structures. vol. 180.
- (2019) A comprehensive numerical investigation of the impact behaviour of an offshore wind turbine blade due to impact loads during installation. Ocean Engineering. vol. 172 (C).
- (2019) Comparison of numerical modelling techniques for impact investigation on a wind turbine blade. Composite structures. vol. 209.
- (2018) Buckling due to external pressure of a composite tube measured by Rayleigh optical backscatter reflectometry and analyzed by finite elements. Structural Control and Health Monitoring: The Bulletin of ACS. vol. 25 (8).
- (2017) Numerical assessment of wind turbine blade damage due to contact/impact with tower during installation. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 276.
- (2016) The sensitivity of the burst performance of impact damaged pressure vessels to material strength properties. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2015) Damage development in stitchbonded GFRP composite plates under low velocity impact experimental and numerical results. Journal of composite materials. vol. 49 (5).
- (2015) Numerical and experimental investigation of impact on filament wound glass reinforced epoxy pipe. Journal of composite materials. vol. 49 (6).
- (2014) Flexural Fatigue of Unbalanced Glass-Carbon Hybrid Composites. Journal of solar energy engineering. vol. 136 (4).
- (2008) Analysis of thick walled composite pipes with metal liner subjected to simultaneous matrix cracking and plastic flow. Composites Science And Technology. vol. 68 (13).