Background and activities
PhD candidate within the field of Industrial Ecology working on dynamic modleing of the Norwegian residential building stock and related energy demand.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Using a segmented dynamic dwelling stock model for scenario analysis of future energy demand: The dwelling stock of Norway 2016–2050. Energy and Buildings. vol. 146.
- (2016) Dynamic building stock modelling: Application to 11 European countries to support the energy efficiency and retrofit ambitions of the EU. Energy and Buildings. vol. 132.
- (2016) Explaining the historical energy use in dwelling stocks with a segmented dynamic model: case study of Norway 1960-2015. Energy and Buildings. vol. 132.
- (2016) Dynamic building stock modelling: General algorithm and exemplification for Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 132.
- (2016) Dynamic type-cohort-time approach for the analysis of energy reductions strategies in the building stock. Energy and Buildings. vol. 111.
- (2014) Dynamic-MFA examination of Chilean housing stock: long-term changes and earthquake damage. Building Research & Information. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Sensitivity analysis in long-term dynamic building stock modeling - Exploring the importance of uncertainty of input parameters in Norwegian segmented dwelling stock model. Energy and Buildings. vol. 85.
- (2014) Using a dynamic segmented model to examine future renovation activities in the Norwegian dwelling stock. Energy and Buildings. vol. 82.
- (2012) Analysis of energy and carbon flows in the future Norwegian dwelling stock. Building Research & Information. vol. 40 (2).
- (2011) Historical energy analysis of the Norwegian dwelling stock. Building Research & Information. vol. 39 (1).
- (2009) Exploring built environment stock metabolism and sustainability by systems analysis approaches. Building Research & Information. vol. 37 (5-6).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Dynamic building stock models as a basis for energy and carbon analyses – Case study on the Norwegian dwelling stock. World Sustainable Energy Days conference. WSED 2013.
- (2017) Dynamic modelling of national dwelling stocks. Understanding phenomena of historical observed energy demand and future estimated energy savings in the Norwegian dwelling stock. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2146-0.
- (2016) Scenario Analyses Concerning Energy Efficiency and Climate Protection in Regional and National Residential Building Stocks. Examples from Nine European Countries. - EPISCOPE Synthesis Report No. 3. 2016. ISBN 978-3-941140-53-0.
- (2014) Fremtidig utvikling i energiforbruk og CO2-utslipp for Norges boligmasse. 2014.