Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Electronic Health Record improvement using incident reports. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 235.
- (2016) Usability evaluation of published clinical guidelines on the web: A case study. IEEE 29th International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems CBMS 2016. vol. 2016-August.
- (2015) Filling the Gap between Guideline Development and Formalization Process - A Requirement Analysis. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 210.
- (2015) Tool support for maintaining clinical guidelines: A case study. Proceedings of the European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation, ECIME. vol. 2015-January.
- (2015) Comparing user experiences on the search-based and content-based recommendation ranking on stroke clinical guidelines - A case study. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 63.
- (2015) Reality Versus user's Perception in Finding Answer to Clinical Questions in Published National Guidelines on the Web: An Empirical Study. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 63.
- (2014) Patients Judgment of Their Trajectories. International Journal of Integrated Care. vol. 14.
- (2010) Analysis of communicative behaviour: Profiling roles and activities. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 79 (6).
- (2010) The Avoidable Misfortune of a Computerized Patient Chart. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 160 (1).
- (2008) Lessons From Developing an Annotated Corpus of Patient Histories. Journal of Computing Science and Engineering. vol. 2 (2).
- (2007) Design and Evaluation of a Temporal, Graph-Based Language for Querying Collections of Patient Histories. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 129.
- (2007) Novelty Detection in Patient Histories: Experiments with Measures Based on Text Compression. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4723.
- (2007) Comparing Medical Code Usage with the Compression-Based Dissimilarity Measure. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 129.
- (2007) Analysis of Communicative Behaviour: Profiling Roles and Activities. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 130.
- (2007) Towards a Tomographic Framework for Structured Observation of Communicative Behaviour in Hospital Wards. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4542.
- (2006) Characterising cooperation in the ward: framework for producing requirements to mobile electronic healthcare records. International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management. vol. 7 (6).
- (2006) Classifying Encounter Notes in the Primary Care Patient Record. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 205.
- (2005) Does the electronic patient record support the discharge process? A study on physicians' use of clinical information systems during discharge of patients with coronary heart disease. Health Information Management Journal. vol. 34 (4).
- (2005) Physicians' Use of Clinical Information Systems in the Discharge Process: An Observational Study. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 116.
- (2016) Usability Evaluation of Clinical Guidelines on the Web Using Eye-Tracker. IOS Press. 2016. ISBN 978-1-61499-677-4.