Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) The prospective relation between eating behaviors and BMI from middle childhood to adolescence: A 5-wave community study. Preventive Medicine Reports. vol. 27.
- (2020) Temperament as a predictor of eating behavior in middle childhood – A fixed effects approach. Appetite. vol. 150 (104640).
- (2019) Emotional Over- and Undereating in Children: A Longitudinal Analysis of Child and Contextual Predictors. Child Development. vol. 90 (6).
- (2018) Predictors of eating behavior in middle childhood: A hybrid fixed effects model. Developmental Psychology. vol. 54 (6).
- (2018) Effects of special education on academic achievement and task motivation: a propensity-score and fixed-effects approach. European Journal of Special Needs Education.