Odd Erik Gundersen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The case against registered reports. The AI Magazine. vol. 42 (2).
- (2021) The fundamental principles of reproducibility. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 379 (2197).
- (2021) Do machine learning platforms provide out-of-the-box reproducibility?. Future generations computer systems. vol. 126.
- (2020) The Reproducibility Crisis Is Real. The AI Magazine. vol. 41 (3).
- (2020) Artificial Intelligence and Race: a Systematic Review. Legal Information Management. vol. 20 (2).
- (2020) References to Artificial Intelligence in Canada's Court Cases. Legal Information Management. vol. 20 (1).
- (2020) Explaining Traffic Situations – Architecture of a Virtual Driving Instructor. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12149.
- (2019) Reports of the workshops held at the 2019 aaai conference on artificial intelligence. The AI Magazine. vol. 40 (3).
- (2019) Standing on the feet of giants - Reproducibility in AI. The AI Magazine. vol. 40 (4).
- (2019) Connecting with Youth at Risk: Indigenous Organizations Use of Facebook. Journal of Community Informatics. vol. 15.
- (2018) The 25th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning. The AI Magazine. vol. 39 (2).
- (2018) On reproducible AI: Towards reproducible research, open science, and digital scholarship in AI publications. The AI Magazine. vol. 39 (3).
- (2018) State of the Art: Reproducibility in Artificial Intelligence. Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- (2016) Case Representation and Similarity Assessment in the SELFBACK Decision Support System. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9969 LNCS.
- (2016) Case representation and similarity assessment in the selfBACK decision support system. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1670.
- (2014) Development and testing of a computerized pain body map in patients with advanced cancer. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 47 (1).
- (2013) A real-time decision support system for high cost oil-well drilling operations. The AI Magazine. vol. 34 (1).
- (2013) Detection of Symptoms for Revealing Causes Leading to Drilling Failures. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 28 (2).
- (2013) Experience Transfer for Process Improvement. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. vol. 26 (9).
- (2012) Computer-Based Symptom Assessment Is Feasible in Patients With Advanced Cancer: Results From an International Multicenter Study, the EPCRC-CSA. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 44 (5).