Odd Erik Gundersen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) References to Artificial Intelligence in Canada's Court Cases. Legal Information Management. vol. 20 (1).
- (2020) Explaining Traffic Situations – Architecture of a Virtual Driving Instructor. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2019) Reports of the workshops held at the 2019 aaai conference on artificial intelligence. The AI Magazine. vol. 40 (3).
- (2019) Standing on the feet of giants - Reproducibility in AI. The AI Magazine. vol. 40 (4).
- (2018) The 25th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning. The AI Magazine. vol. 39 (2).
- (2018) On reproducible AI: Towards reproducible research, open science, and digital scholarship in AI publications. The AI Magazine. vol. 39 (3).
- (2018) State of the Art: Reproducibility in Artificial Intelligence. PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRTIETH AAAI CONFERENCE ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE TWENTY-EIGHTH INNOVATIVE APPLICATIONS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONFERENCE.
- (2016) Case Representation and Similarity Assessment in the SELFBACK Decision Support System. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9969 LNCS.
- (2016) Case representation and similarity assessment in the selfBACK decision support system. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1670.
- (2014) Development and testing of a computerized pain body map in patients with advanced cancer. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 47 (1).
- (2013) A real-time decision support system for high cost oil-well drilling operations. The AI Magazine. vol. 34 (1).
- (2013) Detection of Symptoms for Revealing Causes Leading to Drilling Failures. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 28 (2).
- (2013) Experience Transfer for Process Improvement. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. vol. 26 (9).
- (2012) Computer-Based Symptom Assessment Is Feasible in Patients With Advanced Cancer: Results From an International Multicenter Study, the EPCRC-CSA. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 44 (5).
- (2011) Case-based reasoning for assessment and diagnosis of depression in palliative care. Computer-Based Medical Systems.
- (2011) View-Independent Human Gait Recognition Using CBR and HMM. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. vol. 227.
- (2010) Decision-support for Diagnosing Depression through Case-based Reasoning. Palliative Medicine. vol. 24 (4).
- (2010) Acceptability and Validity of a Computerised Body Map for Pain Assessment in Cancer Patients. Palliative Medicine. vol. 24 (4).
- (2010) A multiagent framework for coordinated parallel problem solving. Applied intelligence (Boston). vol. 33 (2).
- (2003) Modelling of microstructure and property distribution within industrial nodular graphite iron casting. International Journal of Cast Metals Research. vol. 16.