Øyfrid Larsen Moen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Parents experiences raising a child with food allergy; A qualitative review. Journal of Pediatric Nursing : Nursing Care of Children and Families. vol. 46.
- (2018) Adolescents’ mental health, help seeking and service use and parents’ perception of family functioning. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2017) Mental health work in school health services and school nurses' involvement and attitudes, in a Norwegian context. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 26 (23-24).
- (2017) Public health nurses’ experience, involvement and attitude concerning mental health issues in a school setting. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Undergraduate nursing students’ evaluation of the debriefing phase in mental health nursing simulation. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2016) Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Family Sense of Coherence Scale. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Family Functioning, Psychological Distress, and Well-Being in Parents with a Child Having ADHD. Sage Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2015) Parental perception of family functioning in everyday life with a child with ADHD. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43 (1).
- (2014) Dagliglivet i familier med barn med ADHD og helsesøstres oppfatninger av sin rolle. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 2014 (3).
- (2014) Living in a family with a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a phenomenographic study. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (21-22).
- (2013) Styrket veiledning i sykepleierutdanningens praksisperioder. Vård i Norden. vol. 33 (1).
- (2013) Public health nurses' conceptions of their role related to families with a child having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2011) Contending and Adapting Every Day: Norwegian Parents' Lived Experience of Having a Child With ADHD. Journal of Family Nursing. vol. 17 (4).
- (2011) Nurses’ conceptions of how an alternative supervision model influences their competence in assessment of nursing students in clinical practice. Nurse Education in Practice.
- (2010) Gruppeveiledning for studentenes daglige veiledere i praksis. Norsk tidsskrift for sykepleieforskning. vol. 12 (2).
- (2010) Changing role of nurse teachers; transition provides better supervision for nursing students. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 19.
- (2010) Alternative supervising model and assessment of nursing students. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 19.
- (2014) Everyday life in families with a child with ADHD and public health nurses' conceptions of their role. 2014. ISBN 9789170635380. Karlstad University studies (978-917063-538).
- (2006) "Har du sett en med ADHD, så har du sett en" Foreldres opplevelser knyttet til barnets diagnose - en prosess over år. Examensarbete Master of Community Care. 2006.