Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Inflammatory bowel disease in South-Eastern Norway III (IBSEN III): a new population-based inception cohort study from South-Eastern Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 56 (8).
- (2021) Outcome of Ulcerative Colitis 20 Years after Diagnosis in a Prospective Population-based Inception Cohort from South-Eastern Norway, the IBSEN Study. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 15 (6).
- (2020) Error reduction through post processing for wireless capsule endoscope video. EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing.
- (2020) Pain Severity and Vitamin D Deficiency in IBD Patients. Nutrients. vol. 12 (1).
- (2020) Risk of colorectal cancer in a population-based study 20 years after diagnosis of ulcerative colitis: results from the IBSEN study. BMJ open gastroenterology. vol. 7.
- (2020) PS-DeVCEM: Pathology-sensitive deep learning model for video capsule endoscopy based on weakly labeled data. Computer Vision and Image Understanding. vol. 201:103062.
- (2020) Self-esteem in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Quality of Life Research. vol. 29.
- (2019) StreoScenNet: Surgical stereo robotic scene segmentation. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 1095:109510P1.
- (2018) Fatigue is not associated with vitamin D deficiency in inflammatory bowel disease patients. World Journal of Gastroenterology (WJG). vol. 24 (29).
- (2018) Stochastic Capsule Endoscopy Image Enhancement. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (6).
- (2018) Variational approach for capsule video frame interpolation. EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing. vol. 2018:30.
- (2018) Deep-STRESS Capsule Video Endoscopy Image Enhancement. Color and Imaging Conference (CIC).
- (2017) Vitamin D deficiency is not associated with depression in IBD patients. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 11.
- (2017) Fatigue is not Associated with Vitamin D Deficiency in IBD Patients. Gastroenterology. vol. 152 (5).
- (2017) Vitamin D deficiency in inflammatory bowel disease: Prevalence and predictors in a Norwegian outpatient population. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 52 (1).
- (2017) Fatigue in a population-based cohort of patients with inflammatory bowel disease 20 years after diagnosis: The IBSEN study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 52 (3).
- (2017) Sparse coded handcrafted and deep features for colon capsule video summarization. Computer-Based Medical Systems. vol. 2017-June.
- (2017) Advanced Image Enhancement Method for Distant Vessels and Structures in Capsule Endoscopy. Computational & Mathematical Methods in Medicine. vol. 2017.
- (2017) The effect of referral templates on out-patient quality of care in a hospital setting: A cluster randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17:177.
- (2016) First quality score for referral letters in gastroenterology—a validation study. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (10).