Jan Ola Strandhagen
Background and activities
- TPK4160 - Supply Chain Management
- TPK4162 - Sustainable and Technological Production and Logistics
- TPK4430 - Production Management and Logistics
- PK8001 - Models and Approaches for Logistics 4.0
- PK8202 - Analysis and Modelling for Sustainable Manufacturing and Logistics
- PK8206 - Planning and Control in Industrial Supply Chains
- TPK4164 - Shipbuilding and Customized Manufacturing
- TPK4530 - Production Management, Specialization Project
- TPK4100 - Operations Management
- PK6028 - Production and Supply Chain Management
- TPK4180 - Manufacturing Strategy
- TPK4930 - Production Management, Master's Thesis
- TPK4135 - Manufacturing Logistics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Increasing flexibility and productivity in Industry 4.0 production networks with autonomous mobile robots and smart intralogistics. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 308.
- (2022) Investigating relationships between production transfer management and transfer success. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management.
- (2022) Decision support model for implementing assistive technologies in assembly activities: a case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 60 (4).
- (2022) Towards smart production planning and control; a conceptual framework linking planning environment characteristics with the need for smart production planning and control. Annual Reviews in Control. vol. 53.
- (2022) Comparing Offshore Support Vessel Production Times between Different Offshoring Strategies Practiced at Norwegian Shipyards. Journal of Ship Production and Design. vol. 38 (2).
- (2021) The complementary effect of lean manufacturing and digitalisation on operational performance. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 59 (7).
- (2021) The digitalization of manufacturing: investigating the impact of production environment and company size. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. vol. 32 (3).
- (2021) Autonomous mobile robots in sterile instrument logistics: An evaluation of the material handling system for a strategic fit framework. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2021) Planning and control of autonomous mobile robots for intralogistics: Literature review and research agenda. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 294 (2).
- (2021) Designing and developing smart production planning and control systems in the industry 4.0 era: a methodology and case study. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. vol. 33.
- (2021) Smart production planning and control: do all planning environments need to be smart?. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 54 (1).
- (2020) Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 591.
- (2020) Planning and control frameworks of the future. International Journal of Mechatronics and Manufacturing Systems (IJMMS). vol. 13 (3).
- (2020) Sustainable engineering master module – insights from three cohorts of European engineering team. International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (IJSM). vol. 4.
- (2020) Smart control of the assembly process with a fuzzy control system in the context of Industry 4.0. Advanced Engineering Informatics. vol. 43.
- (2020) Analyzing the factors affecting engineering change implementation performance in the engineer-to-order production environment: case studies from a Norwegian shipbuilding group. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2020) Status of engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: insights from a multiple case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (15).
- (2020) Smart Production Planning and Control: Concept, Use-Cases and Sustainability Implications. Sustainability. vol. 12 (9).
- (2020) Sustainability challenges and how Industry 4.0 technologies can address them: a case study of a shipbuilding supply chain. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2019) Decision Variables for Inbound Transportation Redesign in a Chemical Manufacturing Supply Chain. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).