Jan Ola Strandhagen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The complementary effect of lean manufacturing and digitalisation on operational performance. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 59 (7).
- (2021) The digitalization of manufacturing: investigating the impact of production environment and company size. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. vol. 32 (3).
- (2021) Autonomous mobile robots in sterile instrument logistics: An evaluation of the material handling system for a strategic fit framework. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2021) Increasing flexibility and productivity in Industry 4.0 production networks with autonomous mobile robots and smart intralogistics. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2021) Planning and control of autonomous mobile robots for intralogistics: Literature review and research agenda. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2021) Decision support model for implementing assistive technologies in assembly activities: a case study. International Journal of Production Research.
- (2020) Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 591.
- (2020) Planning and control frameworks of the future. International Journal of Mechatronics and Manufacturing Systems (IJMMS). vol. 13 (3).
- (2020) Sustainable engineering master module – insights from three cohorts of European engineering team. International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (IJSM). vol. 4.
- (2020) Smart control of the assembly process with a fuzzy control system in the context of Industry 4.0. Advanced Engineering Informatics. vol. 43.
- (2020) Analyzing the factors affecting engineering change implementation performance in the engineer-to-order production environment: case studies from a Norwegian shipbuilding group. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2020) Status of engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: insights from a multiple case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (15).
- (2020) Smart Production Planning and Control: Concept, Use-Cases and Sustainability Implications. Sustainability. vol. 12 (9).
- (2020) Sustainability challenges and how Industry 4.0 technologies can address them: a case study of a shipbuilding supply chain. Production planning & control (Print).
- (2019) Decision Variables for Inbound Transportation Redesign in a Chemical Manufacturing Supply Chain. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).
- (2019) An Agent-Based Simulation Approach To Model Hospital Logistics. International Journal of Simulation Modelling. vol. 18 (4).
- (2019) Exploring the challenges with applying tracking and tracing technology in the dairy industry. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).
- (2019) Aspects for Better Understanding of Engineering Changes in Shipbuilding Projects: In-Depth Case Study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2019) From Information Sharing to Information Utilization in Food Supply Chains. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM). vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) CONWIP implementation in a system with cross-trained teams. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 57 (20).