Ola Jon Mork
Background and activities
- IP505114 - Best Practice - Design Automation
- MASA2362 - Industri 4.0
- IP500917 - Introduction to Digital Manufacturing
- IPEV6005 - Production I
- IP304912 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- IP501909 - MSc thesis, discipline oriented
- IP506114 - Best Practice - Marine engineering internship
- IP300416 - Industry 4.0
- MASA2322 - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- IP506215 - Scientific Research Project Internship
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Bridging the ‘Valley of Death’: Can Agile Principles Be Applied in Industry-Academia Research and Innovation Projects?. Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
- (2020) Design of fish processing equipment: exploring cleaning brush performance and material properties to minimize biofilm deposits. 30th CIRP Design 2020. Procedia CIRP. vol. 91.
- (2020) Review and modification of DFA2 methodology to support design for automatic assembly (DFAA) in the maritime industry. Procedia Manufacturing.
- (2020) Augmented Reality for Future Research Opportunities and Challenges in the Shipbuilding Industry: A Literature Review. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 45.
- (2020) IdeaLab: A Learning Factory Concept for Norwegian Manufacturing SME. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 45.
- (2019) Prototyping installation and commissioning of novel a cleaning robot by using virtual tools – lessons learned. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84.
- (2019) Visualization Support for Design of Manufacturing Systems and Prototypes – Lessons Learned from Two Case Studies. Procedia CIRP. vol. 81.
- (2019) Experimental study of effectiveness of robotic cleaning for fish-processing plants. Food Control. vol. 100.
- (2019) Exploring framework for university-industry innovation projects: Building collaborative knowledge platform. Proceedings of the ... European conference on knowledge management. vol. 1.
- (2019) University-Industry Collaboration Projects: A Case of Norway. Proceedings of the International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning, ICICKM.
- (2019) Integration of a Case Study into Learning Factory for Future Research. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 31.
- (2018) Eye Tracking as a Tool For Engineering Education. Universal Journal of Educational Research.
- (2017) Development and validation of robotic cleaning system for fish processing plants. IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation.
- (2017) Improving cleanability by innovating design. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design. vol. 21.
- (2017) Hygienic standards and practices in Norwegian salmon processing plants. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design. vol. 20.
- (2016) Manufacturing Education - Facilitating the Collaborative Learning Environment for Industry and University. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2014) Diploma students and entrepreneurship education; emotional challenges and the role of knowledge management. Journal Advances in Higher Education. vol. 6 (1).
- (2013) Entrepreneurship and practical skills. Journal Advances in Higher Education. vol. 5 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Managing Knowledge in Manufacturing Industry -University Innovation Projects. Advances in Production Management Systems. Towards Smart Production Management Systems : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2019, Austin, TX, USA, September 1–5, 2019, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2018) Towards a Framework for Managing Knowledge Integration in University-Industry Collaboration Projects. Proceedings of the 19th European Conference on Knowlege Management.