Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Efficient Multisignal 2–4-GHz Power Amplifier With Power Tracking. IEEE transactions on microwave theory and techniques. vol. 66 (12).
- (2017) Bandwidth-reduced supply modulation of a high-efficiency X-band GaN MMIC PA for multiple wideband signals. IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest.
- (2017) Bandwidth Reduction for Supply Modulated RF PAs Using Power Envelope Tracking. IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters. vol. 27 (4).
- (2016) Novel metric describing total nonlinearity of Power amplifier with a corresponding figure of merit for linearity evaluation and optimization. IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Measured linearity improvement of 10 W GaN HEMT PA with dynamic gate biasing technique for flat transfer phase. IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest. vol. 2016-August.
Part of book/report
- (2008) Aspects of system simulation. RF Power Amplifier Behavioral Modeling.
- (2006) Chapter 7: PA Model Simulation Aspects; Final Deliverable Report in Work Package 2.2.E.2 “Amplifier Modelling”. 2006.
- (2005) Chapter 11: Thermal issues; Final Deliverable Report in Work Package 2.2.D.1 “Power Amplifier Design Overview”. 2005.
- (2005) Chapter 7: Various Other Linearisation Techniques; Final deliverable in Work Package 2.2.E.1 “Linearisation Evaluation Map". 2005.
- (2003) Practical Thermal and Electrical Parameter Extraction Methods for Modelling HBT�s, and their Applications in Power Amplifiers. 2003. ISBN 82-471-5568-0.
- (1997) HBT Models and Measurements; SINTEF Memo. 1997.
- (1997) Power-measurements of Sirius and Tele-X; SINTEF Memo. 1997.
- (1997) Wireless surveillance equipment for hospitals; SINTEF Report. 1997.
- (1996) GSM ASIC system assistance; SINTEF Report. 1996.