Ole Christian Eidheim
Background and activities
Lecturing, or have been lecturing, in the fields of programming, information management, mathematics, machine learning, software development, information security, networking, and 3D visualisation.
My research field have been within pattern recognition and medical image processing. Currently, however, I am developing open, modern, and general software and software libraries, most notably: juCi++, Simple-Web-Server, Simple-WebSocket-Server, tiny-process-library, Skeletal-Animation-Library, and react-simplified.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Cognitive control deficits in adolescents born with very low birth weight (<= 1500 g): Evidence from dichotic listening. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 54 (3).
- (2009) Hand function relates to motor cortical thickness in VLBW adolescents. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 51.
- (2005) Polygon mesh generation of branching structures. Lecture Notes in Computer Science = Lecture notes in artificial intelligence. vol. 3540.
- (2009) New Approaches for Representation and Segmentation of Organs in CT and MR Scans. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1136-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (79).
- (2015) tiny-process-library. GitHub, https://github.com/eidheim/tiny-process-library. 2015.
- (2015) juCi++. GitHub, https://github.com/cppit/jucipp. 2015.
- (2015) libclangmm. GitHub, https://github.com/cppit/libclangmm. 2015.
- (2014) Simple-Web-Server. GitHub, https://github.com/eidheim/Simple-Web-Server. 2014.
- (2014) Simple-WebSocket-Server. GitHub, https://github.com/eidheim/Simple-WebSocket-Server. 2014.
- (2014) Skeletal-Animation-Library. GitHub, https://github.com/eidheim/Skeletal-Animation-Library. 2014.
- (2010) Assessment of cardiac remodelling after myocardial infarction in diabetic mice using self-gated MRI. International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine ; 2010-05-01 - 2010-05-07.
- (2009) Hand function and cortical thickness in very low birth weight adolescents. 10th International Congress . European Society of Magnetic Resonance in Neuropediatrics; Zürich. 2009-09-03 - 2009-09-05.
- (2009) Correlation between cortical thickness, handedness and fine motor function in VLBW adolescents. PAS Annual Meeting 2009 . Paediatric Academic Societies, USA; Baltimore. 2009-05-02 - 2009-05-05.
- (2009) Hand function relates to motor cortical thickness in VLBW adolescents. 21st Annual Meeting EACD . European Academy of Childhood Disability; Vilnius. 2009-06-03 - 2009-06-06.
- (2005) Real-time analysis of ultrasound images using GPU. CARS 2005 ; Berlin. 2005-06-22 - 2005-06-25.
- (2005) Polygon Mesh Generation of Branching Structures. 14. Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis ; Joensuu. 2005-06-19 - 2005-06-22.
- (2004) Interconnecting segmented hepatic vessels in adjacent CT slices. NOBIM 2004 . NOBIM; Stavanger. 2004-05-27 - 2004-05-28.
- (2004) Segmentation of liver vessels as seen in MR and CT images. CARS 2004 . CARS; Chicago. 2004-06-23 - 2004-06-26.