Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Exploratory product search using top-k join queries. Information Systems. vol. 64 (March).
- (2015) Maximizing influence of spatio-textual objects based on keyword selection. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9239.
- (2013) Framework for Grouping and Summarizing Keyword Search Results. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8133.
- (2013) Discovering Influential Data Objects over Time. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8098.
- (2011) Efficient Processing of Top-k Spatial Keyword Queries. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Top-k Dominating Queries, in Parallel, in Memory. Evaggelia Pitoura, Sofian Maabout, Georgia Koutrika, Amélie Marian, Letizia Tanca, Ioana Manolescu, Kostas Stefanidis: Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Extending Database Technology, EDBT 2016, Bordeaux, France, March 15-16, 2016, Bordeaux, France, March 15-16, 2016.
- (2015) Finding the Most Diverse Products using Preference Queries. Advances in Database Technology - EDBT 2015, 18th International Conference on Extending Database Technology, Brussels, Belgium, March 23-27, Proceedings.
- (2014) Efficient processing of exploratory top-k joins. Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management, SSDBM '14, Aalborg, Denmark, June 30 - July 02, 2014.
- (2011) Keyword Search In Relational Databases. Proceedings of the India-Norway Workshop on Web Concepts and Technologies 2011.
- (2011) Efficient Community Detection Using Power Graph Analysis. Proceedings of the 9th workshop on Large-scale and distributed informational retrieval.
- (2015) Database Content Exploration and Exploratory Analysis of User Queries. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1066-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (205).