Background and activities
- TTT4270 - Electronic System Design, Project
- TFE4171 - Design of Digital Systems 2
- TFE4580 - Electronic Systems Design and Innovation, Specialization Project
- TTT4260 - Electronic System Design and Analysis I
- TTT4255 - Electronic System Design, Basic Course
- TTT4265 - Electronic System Design and Analysis II
- TFE4590 - Electronic Systems Design, Specialization Project
- TFE4940 - Electronic Systems Design and Innovation, Master's Thesis
- FE8122 - PhD Seminar in Circuit and Radio Systems Design
- TFE4595 - Electronic Systems Design, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Software Development and Integration of a Hyperspectral Imaging Payload for HYPSO-1. IEEE Xplore digital library.
- (2022) Testing of Software-Intensive Hyperspectral Imaging Payload for the HYPSO-1 CubeSat. IEEE Xplore digital library.
- (2021) An Efficient FPGA Implementation of Richardson–Lucy Deconvolution Algorithm for Hyperspectral Images. Electronics. vol. 10 (4).
- (2021) Sustainability in project-based learning: Project themes and self- perceived competencies. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 5 (1).
- (2021) Hyperspectral Image Processing Pipelines on Multiple Platforms for Coordinated Oceanographic Observation. Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing, Evolution in Remote Sensing.
- (2021) Detecting Pinholes in Coatings with Hyperspectral Imaging. Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing, Evolution in Remote Sensing.
- (2021) Ocean Color Hyperspectral Remote Sensing With High Resolution and Low Latency--The HYPSO-1 CubeSat Mission. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. vol. 60.
- (2021) Detection of different chemical binders in coatings using hyperspectral imaging. Journal of Coatings Technology and Research (JCTR).
- (2020) A reconfigurable multi-mode implementation of hyperspectral target detection algorithms. Microprocessors and microsystems. vol. 78.
- (2020) Segment-Based Clustering of Hyperspectral Images Using Tree-Based Data Partitioning Structures. Algorithms. vol. 13 (330).
- (2019) The effect of dimensionality reduction on signature-based target detection for hyperspectral remote sensing. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11131.
- (2019) A Parallel FPGA Implementation of the CCSDS-123 Compression Algorithm. Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (6).
- (2018) CubeDMA-Optimizing Three-Dimensional DMA transfers for Hyperspectral Imaging Applications. Microprocessors and microsystems. vol. 65.
- (2018) An Efficient Real-Time FPGA Implementation of the CCSDS-123 Compression Standard for Hyperspectral Images. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (10).
- (2018) An adaptive high-throughput edge detection filtering system using dynamic partial reconfiguration. Journal of Real-Time Image Processing.
- (2017) An efficient hardware architecture of CAVLC encoder based on stream processing. Microelectronics Journal. vol. 67.
- (2016) A low-complexity MPEG-2 to H.264/AVC wavefront intra-frame transcoder architecture. Journal of Real-Time Image Processing.
- (2015) An MPEG-2 to H.264/AVC intra-frame transcoder architecture with mode decision in transform domain. IEEE transactions on consumer electronics. vol. 61 (1).
- (2014) A High-Throughput and Low-Complexity H.264/AVC Intra 16x16 Prediction Architecture for HD Video Sequences. TELFOR Journal. vol. 6 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Compressive Sensing on Three Dimensional SFCW Ground-Penetrating Radar. 2020 9th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO).