Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Benchmarking plant diversity of Palaearctic grasslands and other open habitats. Journal of Vegetation Science (JVS). vol. 32 (4).
- (2021) A common soil temperature threshold for the upper limit of alpine grasslands in European mountains. Alpine Botany. vol. 131.
- (2021) Circular economy in the construction sector: advancing environmental performance through systemic and holistic thinking. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 41 (3).
- (2018) GrassPlot – a database of multi-scale plant diversity in Palaearctic grasslands. Phytocoenologia. vol. 48 (3).
- (2018) Global guidance on environmental life cycle impact assessment indicators: impacts of climate change, fine particulate matter formation, water consumption and land use. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 23 (11).
- (2017) Comparing land use impacts using ecosystem quality, biogenic carbon emissions, and restoration costs in a case study of hydropower plants in Norway. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 22 (9).
- (2017) Impact of climate change on alpine vegetation of mountain summits in Norway. Ecological Research. vol. 32 (4).
- (2017) LCIA framework and cross-cutting issues guidance within the UNEP-SETAC Life Cycle Initiative. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 161.
- (2016) How Well Does LCA Model Land Use Impacts on Biodiversity? - A Comparison with Approaches from Ecology and Conservation. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 50 (6).
- (2016) Global guidance on environmental life cycle impact assessment indicators: progress and case study. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Area of concern: a new paradigm in life cycle assessment for the development of footprint metrics. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 21 (2).
- (2016) Towards consensus on land use impacts on biodiversity in LCA: UNEP/SETAC Life Cycle Initiative preliminary recommendations based on expert contributions. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 112.
- (2016) The rich sides of mountain summits – a pan-European view on aspect preferences of alpine plants. Journal of Biogeography. vol. 43 (11).
- (2015) Investigating the anatomy of supplier selection in green public procurement. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 108 (part A, 1).
- (2015) Why include impacts on biodiversity from land use in LCIA and how to select useful indicators?. Sustainability. vol. 7 (5).
- (2014) Land use impacts on biodiversity from kiwifruit production in New Zealand assessed with global and national datasets. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Biogenic CO2 fluxes, changes in surface albedo and biodiversity impacts from establishment of a miscanthus plantation. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 146.
- (2014) A comparison of three methods to assess land use impacts on biodiversity in a case study of forestry plantations in New Zealand. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 19 (6).
- (2012) Continent-wide response of mountain vegetation to climate change. Nature Climate Change. vol. 2 (2).
- (2012) Impact Assessment of Biodiversity and Carbon Pools from Land Use and Land Use Changes in Life Cycle Assessment, Exemplified with Forestry Operations in Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 16 (2).