Background and activities
Øystein Marøy received his PhD in 2019 at NTNU in the field of quantum cryptography. He now teaches physics for students at the Preparatory engineering course.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Secure detection in quantum key distribution by real-time calibration of receiver. Quantum Science and Technology. vol. 2 (4).
- (2014) Error estimation, error correction and verification in quantum key distribution. IET Information Security. vol. 8 (5).
- (2011) Superlinear threshold detectors in quantum cryptography. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 84.
- (2010) Security of quantum key distribution with arbitrary individual imperfections. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 82 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2020) How to scale up an active learning design from 50 to 500 students. ‘ENGAGING ENGINEERING EDUCATION’- SEFI 48TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.