Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Sustainability among Norwegian maritime firms: Green strategy and innovation as mediators of long‐term orientation and emission reduction. Business Strategy and the Environment (BSE).
- (2020) Implementing maritime battery-electric and hydrogen solutions: A technological innovation systems analysis. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 87.
- (2020) Low Power, High Ambitions: New Ventures Developing Their First Supply Chains. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management.
- (2017) Configuration of supply chains in emerging industries: a multiple-case study in the wave-and-tidal energy industry. International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management (IJMTM). vol. 31 (1-3).
- (2016) MNCs entering an emerging industry: The choice of governance mode under high uncertainty. Cogent Business & Management. vol. 3.
- (2015) The funding of new technology firms in a pre-commercial industry – the role of smart capital. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management. vol. 27 (3).
- (2013) New ventures in an emerging industry: access to and use of international resources. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB). vol. 20 (2).
- (2019) Conditions for growth in the Norwegian offshore wind industry. International market developments, Norwegian firm characteristics and strategies, and policies for industry development. 2019. ISBN 978-82-93198-30-7.
- (2019) Greening the fleet: A technological innovation system (TIS) analysis of hydrogen, battery electric, liquefied biogas, and biodiesel in the maritime sector. 2019.
- (2019) Nurturing new technologies. 2019. ISBN 978-82-93198-33-8.
- (2016) New firms developing novel technology in a complex emerging industry: The road towards commercialization of renewable marine energy technologies. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1622-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:142).