Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A Nationwide Enumeration of the Surgical Workforce, its Production and Disparities in Operative Productivity in Liberia. World Journal of Surgery.
- (2021) High-intensity interval training in polycystic ovary syndrome: a two-centre, three-armed randomized controlled trial. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
- (2021) Survival of glioblastoma in relation to tumor location: a statistical tumor atlas of a population-based cohort. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 163.
- (2021) Dietary Intake in Early Pregnancy and Glycemia in Late Pregnancy among Women with Obesity. Nutrients. vol. Dec 27 (14).
- (2021) What factors are associated with health‐related quality of life among patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain? A cross‐sectional study in primary health care. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 22.
- (2021) Surgery for degenerative cervical myelopathy: A nationwide registry-based observational study with patient-reported outcomes. Neurosurgery. vol. 89 (4).
- (2021) Maternal PCOS status and metformin in pregnancy: Steroid hormones in 5–10 years old children from the PregMet randomized controlled study. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (9).
- (2021) Automated segmentation of endometrial cancer on MR images using deep learning. Scientific Reports. vol. 11.
- (2021) Persistent Use of Prescription Opioids Following Lumbar Spine Surgery: Observational Study with Prospectively Collected Data from Two Norwegian Nationwide Registries. Spine.
- (2021) Pain During Sex Before and After Decompressive Surgery for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Multicenter Observational Study. Spine. vol. 46 (19).
- (2021) Pneumonitis and fibrosis after breast cancer radiotherapy: occurrence and treatment-related predictors. Acta Oncologica.
- (2021) The effect of preoperative pelvic floor muscle training on urinary and colorectal-anal distress in women undergoing pelvic organ prolapse surgery—a randomized controlled trial. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 32 (10).
- (2021) Variations in the management of diffuse low-grade gliomas - A Scandinavian multicenter study. Neuro-Oncology Practice. vol. 8 (6).
- (2021) Initial experience with positron emission tomography/computed tomography in addition to computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging in preoperative risk assessment of endometrial cancer patients. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 259.
- (2021) Validation of a novel ultrasound Doppler monitoring device (earlybird) for measurements of volume flow rate in arteriovenous fistulas for hemodialysis. Journal of Vascular Access.
- (2021) Psychotropic and anti-epileptic drug use, before and after surgery, among patients with low-grade glioma: a nationwide matched cohort study. BMC Cancer. vol. 21 (248).
- (2021) Early evaluation of the transition from an analog to an electronic surgical logbook system in Sierra Leone. BMC Medical Education. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Assessment of Regional Early Diastolic Intraventricular Pressure Gradients by Blood Speckle Tracking in Children. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 34 (6).
- (2021) Depression and ability to work after vestibular schwannoma surgery: a nationwide registry-based matched cohort study on antidepressants, sedatives, and sick leave. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 163 (8).
- (2021) Impact of meningioma surgery on use of antiepileptic, antidepressant, and sedative drugs: A Swedish nationwide matched cohort study. Cancer Medicine.