Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in patients with brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing.
- (2020) Breakthrough cancer pain in 2020. Current opinion in supportive and palliative care. vol. 14 (2).
- (2019) Diagnosis and outcome of acute respiratory failure in immunocompromised patients after bronchoscopy. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 54:1802442.
- (2019) Feasibility of Pre-Hospital Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 8 (22).
- (2019) Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Evaluation of an educational programme. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e027980 (5).
- (2019) An exploratory study examining the relationship between performance status and systemic inflammation frameworks and cytokine profiles in patients with advanced cancer. Medicine (Baltimore, Md.). vol. 98 (37).
- (2019) The Use of Low-Dose Methadone as Add-On to Regular Opioid Therapy in Cancer-Related Pain at End of Life: A National Swedish Survey in Specialized Palliative Care. Journal of Palliative Medicine. vol. 23 (2).
- (2019) Which factors can aid clinicians to identify a risk of pain during the following month in patients with bone metastases? A longitudinal analyses. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 27 (4).
- (2019) Sleep quality in hospitalized patients with advanced cancer: an observational study using self-reports of sleep and actigraphy. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Use of national early warning score for observation for increased risk for clinical deterioration during post-ICU care at a surgical ward. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. vol. 15.
- (2019) Clinically significant drug-drug interactions involving medications used for symptom control in patients with advanced malignant disease: A systematic review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 57 (5).
- (2019) Interventional techniques to management of cancer-related pain: Clinical and critical aspects. Cancers. vol. 11 (4).
- (2019) An in-hospital clinical care pathway with integrated decision support for cancer pain management reduced pain intensity and needs for hospital stay. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Influenza and associated co-infections in critically ill immunosuppressed patients. Critical Care. vol. 23:152.
- (2019) Pain management index (PMI)-does it reflect cancer patients' wish for focus on pain?. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2018) Resuscitative Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest - Evaluation of an Educational Program. Circulation. vol. 138.
- (2018) Prediction of opioid dose in cancer pain patients using genetic profiling: not yet an option with support vector machine learning. BMC Research Notes. vol. 11 (78).
- (2018) Improved pain control in terminally ill cancer patients by introducing low-dose oral methadone in addition to on-going opioid treatment. Journal of Palliative Medicine. vol. 21 (2).
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. vol. 156 (6).
- (2018) Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in TAOK3 are associated with high opioid requirement for pain management in patients with advanced cancer admitted to a tertiary palliative care unit. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 56 (4).