Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Evaluation of an educational programme. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e027980 (5).
- (2019) An exploratory study examining the relationship between performance status and systemic inflammation frameworks and cytokine profiles in patients with advanced cancer. Medicine (Baltimore, Md.). vol. 98 (37).
- (2019) Which factors can aid clinicians to identify a risk of pain during the following month in patients with bone metastases? A longitudinal analyses. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 27 (4).
- (2019) Use of national early warning score for observation for increased risk for clinical deterioration during post-ICU care at a surgical ward. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. vol. 15.
- (2019) Clinically significant drug-drug interactions involving medications used for symptom control in patients with advanced malignant disease: A systematic review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 57 (5).
- (2019) Interventional techniques to management of cancer-related pain: Clinical and critical aspects. Cancers. vol. 11 (4).
- (2019) An in-hospital clinical care pathway with integrated decision support for cancer pain management reduced pain intensity and needs for hospital stay. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Influenza and associated co-infections in critically ill immunosuppressed patients. Critical Care. vol. 23:152.
- (2019) Pain management index (PMI)-does it reflect cancer patients? wish for focus on pain?. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2018) Resuscitative Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest - Evaluation of an Educational Program. Circulation. vol. 138.
- (2018) Prediction of opioid dose in cancer pain patients using genetic profiling: not yet an option with support vector machine learning. BMC Research Notes. vol. 11 (78).
- (2018) Improved pain control in terminally ill cancer patients by introducing low-dose oral methadone in addition to on-going opioid treatment. Journal of Palliative Medicine. vol. 21 (2).
- (2018) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival after cardiac surgery: A prospective study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. vol. 156 (6).
- (2018) Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in TAOK3 are associated with high opioid requirement for pain management in patients with advanced cancer admitted to a tertiary palliative care unit. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 56 (4).
- (2018) The Palliative Radiotherapy and Inflammation Study (PRAIS) - Protocol for a longitudinal observational multicenter study on patients with cancer induced bone pain. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 17 (110).
- (2018) Quality measurement in physician-staffed emergency medical services: a systematic literature review. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. vol. 31 (1).
- (2018) Sleep quality with WHO Step III opioid use for cancer pain. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2018) Zopiclone versus placebo for short-term treatment of insomnia in patients with advanced cancer: study protocol for a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical multicenter trial. Trials. vol. 19:707.
- (2018) Clinically significant drug-drug-interactions involving medications used for symptom control in patients with advanced malignant disease. A systematic review. Palliative Medicine. vol. 32.
- (2018) Transitions Between Circulatory States After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Protocol for an Observational, Prospective Cohort Study. JMIR Research Protocols. vol. 7 (1).