Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Frailty and survival in elderly intensive care patients in Norway. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.
- (2021) The short-term impact of methylprednisolone on patient-reported sleep in patients with advanced cancer in a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 29 (4).
- (2021) Interventions and symptom relief in hospital palliative cancer care: results from a prospective longitudinal study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2020) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in patients with brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 35.
- (2020) Identification of genetic polymorphisms modulating nausea and vomiting in two series of opioid-treated cancer patients. Scientific Reports. vol. 10 (1).
- (2020) Continuous subcutaneous infusion for pain control in dying patients: experiences from a tertiary palliative care center. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 19:172.
- (2020) Breakthrough cancer pain in 2020. Current opinion in supportive and palliative care. vol. 14 (2).
- (2020) Tapentadol versus oxycodone for postoperative pain treatment the first 7 days after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized clinical trial. Pain. vol. 162 (2).
- (2019) Diagnosis and outcome of acute respiratory failure in immunocompromised patients after bronchoscopy. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 54:1802442.
- (2019) Feasibility of Pre-Hospital Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 8 (22).
- (2019) Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Evaluation of an educational programme. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e027980 (5).
- (2019) An exploratory study examining the relationship between performance status and systemic inflammation frameworks and cytokine profiles in patients with advanced cancer. Medicine. vol. 98 (37).
- (2019) The Use of Low-Dose Methadone as Add-On to Regular Opioid Therapy in Cancer-Related Pain at End of Life: A National Swedish Survey in Specialized Palliative Care. Journal of Palliative Medicine. vol. 23 (2).
- (2019) Which factors can aid clinicians to identify a risk of pain during the following month in patients with bone metastases? A longitudinal analyses. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 27 (4).
- (2019) Sleep quality in hospitalized patients with advanced cancer: an observational study using self-reports of sleep and actigraphy. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Use of national early warning score for observation for increased risk for clinical deterioration during post-ICU care at a surgical ward. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. vol. 15.
- (2019) Clinically significant drug-drug interactions involving medications used for symptom control in patients with advanced malignant disease: A systematic review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 57 (5).
- (2019) Interventional techniques to management of cancer-related pain: Clinical and critical aspects. Cancers. vol. 11 (4).
- (2019) An in-hospital clinical care pathway with integrated decision support for cancer pain management reduced pain intensity and needs for hospital stay. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Influenza and associated co-infections in critically ill immunosuppressed patients. Critical Care. vol. 23:152.