Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival in patients after cardiac surgery - a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) A multicenter study of attitudinal barriers to cancer pain management. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2017) The breath of life. Patients? experiences of breathing during and after mechanical ventilation. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 40.
- (2017) Developing quality indicators for physician-staffed emergency medical services: a consensus process. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:14.
- (2017) The relationship between pro-inflammatory cytokines and pain, appetite and fatigue in patients with advanced cancer. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2017) COMBAT study - Computer based assessment and treatment - A clinical trial evaluating impact of a computerized clinical decision support tool on pain in cancer patients. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 17.
- (2017) Trauma care in a combined rural and urban region: an observational study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 61 (3).
- (2016) Clinical factors associated with a short survival time after percutaneous nephrostomy for ureteric obstruction in cancer patients: An updated model. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 51 (2).
- (2016) Psychometric properties of the Arabic version of EORTC QLQ-C15-PAL among cancer patients in Jordan. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (6).
- (2016) Assessment of the time-dependent need for stay in a high dependency unit (HDU) after major surgery by using data from an anesthesia information management system. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Human Genetic Variability Contributes to Postoperative Morphine Consumption. Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (5).
- (2016) Chronic postsurgical pain in patients 5 years after cardiac surgery: A prospective cohort study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2016) Genetic variation and cognitive dysfunction in opioid-treated patients with cancer. Brain and Behavior. vol. 6 (7).
- (2016) Quality of life in patients with advanced cancer: Differential association with performance status and systemic inflammatory response. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 34 (23).
- (2016) From "breakthrough" to "episodic" Cancer Pain? A European Association for Palliative Care Research Network Expert Delphi Survey Toward a Common Terminology and Classification of Transient Cancer Pain Exacerbations. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 51 (6).
- (2016) Minimally invasive procedures for the management of vertebral bone pain due to cancer: The EAPC recommendations. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (2).
- (2016) Intracranial Pressure During Pressure Control and Pressure-Regulated Volume Control Ventilation in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Crossover trial. Neurocritical Care. vol. 24 (3).
- (2016) Bedside dressing changes for open abdomen in the intensive care unit is safe and time and staff efficient. Critical Care. vol. 20 (164).
- (2016) Open Abdomen Treated with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy: Indications, Management and Survival. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 41 (1).