Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Four GABAergic Interneurons Impose Feeding Restraint in Drosophila. Neuron. vol. 83 (1).
- (2014) Representation of pheromones, interspecific signals, and plant odors in higher olfactory centers; mapping physiologically identified antennal-lobe projection neurons in the male heliothine moth. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 8 (186).
- (2012) Activity in neurons of a putative protocerebral circuit representing information about a 10 component plant odor blend in Heliothis virescens. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 6.
- (2010) Central gustatory neurons integrate taste quality information from four appendages in the moth Heliothis virescens. Journal of Neurophysiology. vol. 103 (6).
- (2010) Integration of the antennal lobe glomeruli and three projection neurons in the standard brain atlas of the moth Heliothis virescens. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 4.
- (2009) Digital, three-dimensional average shaped atlas of the Heliothis virescens brain with integrated gustatory and olfactory neurons. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 3 (14).
- (2006) Two closely located areas in the suboesophageal ganglion and the tritocerebrum receive projections of gustatory receptor neurons located on the antennae and the proboscis in the moth Heliothis virescens. Journal of Comparative Neurology. vol. 496 (1).
- (2006) A confined taste area in a lepidopteran brain. Arthropod structure & development. vol. 35 (1).
- (2013) Lykkemedisin. 2013. ISBN 9788282513241.
- (2009) Neurons forming the network involved in gustatory coding and learning in the moth Heliothis virescens: Physiological and morphological characterisation, and integration into a standard brain atlas. 2009.