Background and activities
- PED6043 - Health and Well-Being in School
- MGLU3506 - Natural Science 1 (5-10) Module 2
- MGLU2506 - Natural Science 1 (5-10) Module 2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Identifying knowledge important to teach about the nervous system in the context of secondary biology and science education–A Delphi study. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (12).
- (2020) Neuronal architecture of the second-order CO2 pathway in the brain of a noctuid moth. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2020) Revisiting the Labial Pit Organ Pathway in the Noctuid Moth, Helicoverpa armigera. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 11 (202).
- (2020) Omvendt undervisning versus tradisjonell undervisning i naturfag på ungdomsskolen: En studie av elevers motivasjon, forberedelser og læringsutbytte. Acta Didactica Norden (ADNO). vol. 14 (1).
- (2019) Electrophysiological Characterization of Networks and Single Cells in the Hippocampal Region of a Transgenic Rat Model of Alzheimer’s Disease. eNeuro. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) Four GABAergic Interneurons Impose Feeding Restraint in Drosophila. Neuron. vol. 83 (1).
- (2014) Representation of pheromones, interspecific signals, and plant odors in higher olfactory centers; mapping physiologically identified antennal-lobe projection neurons in the male heliothine moth. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 8 (186).
- (2012) Activity in neurons of a putative protocerebral circuit representing information about a 10 component plant odor blend in Heliothis virescens. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 6.
- (2010) Central gustatory neurons integrate taste quality information from four appendages in the moth Heliothis virescens. Journal of Neurophysiology. vol. 103 (6).
- (2010) Integration of the antennal lobe glomeruli and three projection neurons in the standard brain atlas of the moth Heliothis virescens. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 4.
- (2009) Digital, three-dimensional average shaped atlas of the Heliothis virescens brain with integrated gustatory and olfactory neurons. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 3 (14).
- (2006) Two closely located areas in the suboesophageal ganglion and the tritocerebrum receive projections of gustatory receptor neurons located on the antennae and the proboscis in the moth Heliothis virescens. Journal of Comparative Neurology. vol. 496 (1).
- (2006) A confined taste area in a lepidopteran brain. Arthropod structure & development. vol. 35 (1).
- (2013) Lykkemedisin. 2013. ISBN 9788282513241.
- (2009) Neurons forming the network involved in gustatory coding and learning in the moth Heliothis virescens: Physiological and morphological characterisation, and integration into a standard brain atlas. 2009.