Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2019) Hepatic micrometastases outside macrometastases are present in all patients with ileal neuroendocrine primary tumour at the time of liver resection. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (8).
- (2019) The enterochromaffin-like [ECL] cell-central in gastric physiology and pathology. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:2444 (10).
- (2018) Characterization of FGD5 expression in primary breast cancers and lymph node metastases. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry.
- (2018) Not only stem cells, but also mature cells, particularly neuroendocrine cells, may develop into tumours: time for a paradigm shift. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 11.
- (2017) A population-based study on incidence rates, Lauren distribution, stage distribution, treatment, and long-term outcomes for gastric adenocarcinoma in Central Norway 2001-2011. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (1).
- (2017) Expression of erythropoietin and neuroendocrine markers in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 125 (3).
- (2017) Expression of the cholecystokinin-B receptor in neoplastic gastric cells. Hormones & cancer. vol. 9.
- (2017) Neuron-Specific Enolase as an Immunohistochemical Marker Is Better Than Its Reputation. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry. vol. 65 (12).
- (2017) Gastrin and gastric cancer. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 8:1.
- (2016) Diagnostic Accuracy in Subtyping Basal Cell Carcinoma by Clinical Diagnosis Compared with Punch Biopsy. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. vol. 96.
- (2016) Is there a relationship between the stratum corneum thickness and that of the viable parts of tumour cells in basal cell carcinoma?. Journal of Skin Cancer. vol. 2016:6146091.
- (2016) ECL-cell carcinoids and carcinoma in patients homozygous for an inactivating mutation in the gastric H<sup>+</sup>K<sup>+</sup>ATPase alpha subunit. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 124 (7).
- (2016) PAI-1 deficiency increases the trophic effects of hypergastrinemia in the gastric corpus mucosa. Peptides. vol. 79.
- (2016) Follow-up of patients with ECL cell-derived tumours. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (11).
- (2016) The gastrin receptor antagonist netazepide (YF476) in patients with type 1 gastric enterochromaffin-like cell neuroendocrine tumours: Review of long-term treatment. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepathology. vol. 28 (11).
- (2015) Comparison of clinical and histopathological evaluations of basal cell carcinoma thickness. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 173 (2).
- (2014) Impact of perioperative chemotherapy on oncological outcomes after gastric cancer surgery. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 101 (13).
- (2014) Cytomegalovirus infection and postoperative complications in patients with ulcerative colitis undergoing colectomy. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 49 (7).
- (2013) Outcomes among patients treated for gastric adenocarcinoma during the last decade. Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 107 (7).