Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) SCREENING FOR ADULT COELIAC DISEASE IN THE GENERAL POPULATION. United European Gastroenterology journal. vol. 9.
- (2021) Survival and disease recurrence in patients with duodenal neuroendocrine tumours—a single centre cohort. Cancers. vol. 13 (16).
- (2021) THE DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A HIGH-CAPACITY SEROLOGICAL ASSAY FOR COELIAC DISEASE. United European Gastroenterology journal. vol. 9.
- (2021) HYPERGASTRINEMIA IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED MORTALITY IN GASTRIC ADENOCARCINOMA. United European Gastroenterology journal. vol. 9.
- (2021) Somatostatin receptors in human meningiomas—clinicopathological aspects. Cancers. vol. 13 (22).
- (2021) Time to classify tumours according to cell of origin. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2021) Time to classify tumours of the stomach and the kidneys according to cell of origin. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 22 (24).
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2020) Survival and disease recurrence in patients operated for small intestinal neuroendocrine tumors at a referral hospital. Surgial oncology. vol. 35.
- (2020) Hypergastrinemia is associated with an increased risk of gastric adenocarcinoma with proximal location: A prospective population-based nested case-control study. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 148.
- (2020) Correct Identification of Cell of Origin may Explain Many Aspects of Cancer: The role of Neuroendocrine Cells as Exemplified from the Stomach. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21.
- (2020) Towards understanding of gastric cancer based upon physiological role of gastrin and ECL cells. Cancers. vol. 12 (11).
- (2019) Hepatic micrometastases outside macrometastases are present in all patients with ileal neuroendocrine primary tumour at the time of liver resection. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (8).
- (2019) The enterochromaffin-like [ECL] cell-central in gastric physiology and pathology. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:2444 (10).
- (2018) Characterization of FGD5 expression in primary breast cancers and lymph node metastases. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry.
- (2018) Not only stem cells, but also mature cells, particularly neuroendocrine cells, may develop into tumours: time for a paradigm shift. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 11.
- (2017) A population-based study on incidence rates, Lauren distribution, stage distribution, treatment, and long-term outcomes for gastric adenocarcinoma in Central Norway 2001-2011. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (1).
- (2017) Expression of erythropoietin and neuroendocrine markers in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 125 (3).
- (2017) Expression of the cholecystokinin-B receptor in neoplastic gastric cells. Discover Oncology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Neuron-Specific Enolase as an Immunohistochemical Marker Is Better Than Its Reputation. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry. vol. 65 (12).