Background and activities
Working with international research collaboration in Rector's staff:
- Horizon 2020: local contact point for research infrastructure and future emerging technologies, courses, contact with consultants, in addition to project establishment and positioning grants (PES/POS)
- Institutional contact point for research collaboration with Brazil, South Africa and low and middle income countries
- Institutional contact point for strategic collaboration with TU Berlin
- Institutional contact point for INTPART
- Digitalization and research
- Statistics and analysis of participation in Research Council of Norways and EUs programs for research and innovation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Measuring and benchmarking performance of research and innovation services across research institutions. 25th Annual EARMA Conference . European Association of Research Managers and Administrators; Bologna. 2019-03-27 - 2019-03-29.
- (2016) The Norwegian Model: Effects on Development in Industry, Academia and Society. 1st International Conference on Unconventional Resources . NED University of Engineering and Technology; Serena Hotel, Islamabad. 2016-05-30 - 2016-05-31.
- (2015) 8 years with the Center for Integrated Operations in the Petroleum Industry at NTNU - a review and future perspectives. 3rd November Conference ; Hotel Windsor Atlantica, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 2015-11-23 - 2015-11-24.