Pedro Crespo del Granado
Background and activities
Modelling energy systems via operations research analytical methods.
Areas of expertise: modelling, statistical analysis, mathematical & stochastic programming, energy economics and energy storage.
Projects and research activities:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Can models for long-term decarbonization policies guarantee security of power supply? A perspective from gas and power sector coupling. Energy Strategy Reviews. vol. 26.
- (2019) Local Flexibility Markets in Smart Cities: Interactions Between Positive Energy Blocks. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) Prosumer integration in wholesale electricity markets: Synergies of peer-to-peer trade and residential storage. Energy and Buildings. vol. 184.
- (2018) Value of prosumer house batteries: Experiences across the EU. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Batteries and Electricity Market Design for Residential Prosumers. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Modelling the energy transition: A nexus of energy system and economic models. Energy Strategy Reviews. vol. 20.
- (2018) Local electricity market designs for peer-to-peer trading: The role of battery flexibility. Applied Energy. vol. 229.
- (2018) The Prospect Of A Large-Scale Wind Farm In The North Sea On Gas And Electricity Infrastructure Investments Towards 2050. IAEE International Conference.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Towards Zero Emission Neighbourhoods: Implications for the Power System. 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2019) Prosumers' role in the future energy system. 2019.
- (2018) Prosumers’ role in the future energy system. 2018. ISBN 978-82-93198-27-7.