Background and activities
Dr. Peter Nussbaum obtained his MSc in imaging science from the Colour & Imaging Institute, University of Derby, GB. He completed his PhD degree in imaging science in 2011 from the University of Oslo, Norway. Currently, he is an associate professor at NTNU, campus Gjøvik within the Faculty of Computer Science and Media Technology.
He teaches courses and modules of digital image reproduction, colour management, colour vision, colour deficiency, colour science. He supervises numerous Bachelor, Masters (4) and PhD students (3). He is also a member of The Norwegian Colour and Visual Computing Laboratory. His professional memberships include IS&T, TAGA, IARIGAI and IC.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Colour vision deficiency transforms using ICC profiles. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. Part F129934.
- (2016) Quality of color coding in maps for color deficient observers. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology. vol. Part F129934.
- (2012) Print quality evaluation and applied colour management in coldset offset newspaper print. Color Research and Application. vol. 37 (2).
- (2011) Regression based characterization of color measurement instruments in printing applications. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 7866.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Colour shift: perceived and measured. AIC Colour 2013, 12th Congress of the International Colour Association, 8-12 July, 2013, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Proceedings, Vol 1-4.