Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Current status and future operational models for transit shipping along the Northern Sea Route. Marine Policy. vol. 94.
- (2018) Optimal hedging strategies for salmon producers. Journal of Commodity Markets.
- (2011) The impact of flexibility on operational supply chain planning. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 134 (2).
- (2009) Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 199 (2).
- (2008) Stochastic facility location with general long-run costs and convex short-run costs. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 35 (9).
- (2006) Location of slaughterhouses under economies of scale. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 175.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Offshore upstream logistics for operations in arctic environment. Maritime-Port Technology and Development.
- (2013) A Stochastic Programming Model for Optimizing the Production of Farmed Atlantic Salmon. Stochastic Programming : Applications in Finance, Energy, Planning and Logistics.
- (2012) Intelligent Goods, Operations Research and Decision Support. Intelligent goods in transport system.
- (2011) Using Operations Research to Plan Natural Gas Production and Transportation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science, 8 Volume Set.
- (2011) Using hierarchical planning to exploit supply chain flexibility : an example from the Norwegian meat industry. The Supply chain in manufacturing, distribution and transportation : modeling, optimization, and applications.
- (2009) Managing Uncertainty and Flexibility in Supply Chain Optimization. 2009. ISBN 9788247115565. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (89).