Petter Grytten Almklov
Background and activities
- SOS6520 - Safety and Organization
- SOS2016 - The Sociological Experience
- TS501318 - Professional practice and organizational systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Normalization of maritime accident data using AIS. Marine Policy. vol. 109.
- (2018) Safer societies. Safety Science. vol. 110 (Part C).
- (2018) Taming a globalized industry–Forces and counter forces influencing maritime safety. Marine Policy. vol. 96.
- (2018) The institutional context of crisis. A study of the police response during the 22 July terror attacks in Norway. Safety Science. vol. 111.
- (2017) Organizational culture and societal safety: Collaborating across boundaries. Safety Science. vol. 110.
- (2017) Regulating the intangible. Searching for safety culture in the Norwegian petroleum industry. Safety Science. vol. 92.
- (2017) Fire safety for vulnerable groups: The challenges of cross-sector collaboration in Norwegian municipalities. Fire safety journal. vol. 92.
- (2017) Fish farmers and regulators coping with the wickedness of aquaculture. Aquaculture Economics & Management. vol. 21 (1).
- (2015) What can possibly go wrong? Anticipatory work in space operations. Cognition, Technology & Work.
- (2014) Making work invisible: New public management and operational work in critical infrastructure sectors. Public Administration. vol. 92 (2).
- (2014) When safety science meets the practitioners: Does safety science contribute to marginalization of practical knowledge?. Safety Science. vol. 67.
- (2014) Situated with Infrastructures: Interactivity and Entanglement in Sensor Data Interpretation. Journal of the AIS. vol. 15 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Standardisation and Digitalisation: Changes in Work as Imagined and What This Means for Safety Science. Safety Science Research.Evolution, Challenges and New Directions.
- (2019) Revisiting the issue of power in safety research. Safety Science Research.Evolution, Challenges and New Directions.
- (2018) Situated Practice and Safety as Objects of Management. Beyond Safety Training.
- (2018) Role multiplexity and home-grown resilience: A study of part-time firefighters in rural emergency management. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2017) Standardisering og måling i barnevernet. Trangen til å telle. Objektivering, måling og standardisering som samfunnspraksis.
- (2017) The failure of knowledge-based task performance- a study of the police emergency response during the 22/7 terror attacks in Norway. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2015) Entifisering og digitalisering av arbeid. Det skapende mennesket : Antropologiske dialoger om tegn, ting og tolkning.
- (2019) Critical infrastructuring: When infrastructure is an emerging phenomenon – and what it means for society-wide vulnerability and uncertainty. The politics of uncertainty . University of sussex; Brighton. 2019-07-03 - 2019-07-05.
- (2018) Tryggere hjemme. Organisatoriske tiltak for økt brannsikkerhet for sårbare grupper. Sammen for bedre brannsikkerhet . Oslo Brann og redningstjeneste; Oslo. 2018-09-20 - 2018-09-20.