Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Reduced motor cortical inhibition in migraine: A blinded transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 128 (12).
- (2017) Does pain sensitivity change by migraine phase? A blinded longitudinal study. Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (14).
- (2017) Habituation of laser-evoked potentials by migraine phase: a blinded longitudinal study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 18:100.
- (2016) Visual evoked potentials in migraine: Is the "neurophysiological hallmark" concept still valid?. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2016) Non-invasive cortical modulation of experimental pain in migraine. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (6).
- (2015) The effect of sleep restriction on laser evoked potentials, thermal sensory and pain thresholds and suprathreshold pain in healthy subjects. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 126 (10).
- (2014) Modulation of visual evoked potentials by high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in migraineurs. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 125 (10).
- (2013) Visual Evoked Potentials in Interictal Migraine: No Confirmation of Abnormal Habituation. Headache. vol. 53 (7).
- (2013) Cortical Modulation Affects Visual Evoked Potentials Differently in Migraineurs Compared to Healthy Controls. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (S8).
- (2013) Navigated High Frequency Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Interictal Migraineurs: Abnormal Modulation of Thermal Thresholds. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (S8).
- (2012) Visual evoked potential habituation in interictal migraine. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 19.
- (2011) Habituation measured by pattern reversal visual evoked potentials depends more on check size than reversal rate. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 122 (9).
- (2009) VEP habituation is more prominent with small than large checks. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 16.
- (2014) Visual Evoked Potentials in Migraineurs: Blinded Studies on Cortical Excitability and Habituation. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0138-7.