Background and activities
I am a PhD student under the supervision of Associate Professor Eduard Ortega. I belong to the Analysis Group at the Department of Mathematical Sciences. I'm mainly conducting research in the field of Operator Algebras, but occasionally I also study Dynamical Systems and Group Theory. More precisely, I am interested in the following:
- Topological Groupoids and Groupoid C*-algebras
- Graph Algebras
- The connection between C*-algebras and Dynamical Systems
- Topological Full Groups of Dynamical Systems
- Topological Full Groups of Ample Groupoids with Applications to Graph Algebras, with Eduard Ortega. Available on arXiv. To appear in International Journal of Mathematics.
- Bratteli Diagrams – Modeling AF-algebras and Cantor Minimal Systems Using Infinite Graphs. Available online here.