Background and activities
I am a PhD student under the supervision of Associate Professor Eduard Ortega. I belong to the Analysis Group at the Department of Mathematical Sciences. I'm mainly conducting research in the field of Operator Algebras, but occasionally I also study Dynamical Systems and Group Theory. More precisely, I am interested in the following:
- Topological Groupoids and Groupoid C*-algebras
- Graph Algebras
- The connection between C*-algebras and Dynamical Systems
- Topological Full Groups of Dynamical Systems
- P. Nyland, E. Ortega: Topological full groups of ample groupoids with applications to graph algebras. Int. J. Math. 30 (2019), no. 3, 66 pages. DOI: 10.1142/S0129167X19500186, arXiv:1806.11087.
- Bratteli Diagrams – Modeling AF-algebras and Cantor Minimal Systems Using Infinite Graphs, Master thesis, NTNU Trondheim, 2016. Supervised by Christian F. Skau. (Available online here.)