Background and activities
Phillipp Anders is a PhD candidate in 'Medical Technology' at the Department of Neuroscience, Faculty of Medicine. He is part of the cross diciplinary group Geriatrics, Movement and Stroke (GeMS).
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering, UAS Technikum Wien, Vienna (Austria)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering Sciences, UAS Technikum Wien, Vienna (Austria)
- Medical Technology
- Measurement and interventions related to balancee, gait and physical activity
- Universal design and accessibility
- EXACT: Exergaming for active healthy ageing and rehabilitation