PierGianLuca Porta Mana
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A relation between log-likelihood and cross-validation log-scores. arXiv.org.
- (2018) On the Extraction and Analysis of Graphs From Resting-State fMRI to Support a Correct and Robust Diagnostic Tool for Alzheimer's Disease. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 12.
- (2018) Maximum-entropy and representative samples of neuronal activity: a dilemma. arXiv.org.
- (2019) Sampling on the simplex. 2019.
- (2018) Inferring health conditions from fMRI-graph data. 2018.