Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) On the application of the volume free strain energy density method to blunt V-notches under mixed mode condition. Engineering structures. vol. 230.
- (2021) Fracture assessment of U-notched PMMA under mixed mode I/II loading conditions by means of local approaches. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 33.
- (2021) Evaluation of the Energetic Release During Tensile tests in Notched Specimens by means of Experimental and Numerical Techniques. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
- (2021) Fatigue assessment of cruciform joints: Comparison between Strain Energy Density predictions and current standards and recommendations. Engineering structures. vol. 230.
- (2021) Fatigue damage assessment in AM polymers evaluating their energy release. Procedia Structural Integrity.
- (2020) Rapid Strain Energy Density evaluation for V-notches under mode I loading conditions. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 110.
- (2020) Evaluation of the effect of the TIG-dressing technique on welded joints through the strain energy density method. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 25.
- (2020) Fatigue assessment of high strength welded joints through the strain energy density method. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 43 (11).
- (2020) Volume Free Strain Energy Density Method for Applications to Blunt V-Notches. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) Determination of Fatigue Limit by Static Thermographic Method and Classic Thermographic Method on Notched Specimens. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 26.
- (2019) Evaluation of the Strain Energy Density Value without the Construction of the Control Volume in the Preprocessing Phase of the Finite Element Analysis. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 18.
- (2019) Francis-99: Evaluation of the strain energy density value for welded joints typical of turbine runner blades. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 1296 (1).
- (2019) Strain Energy Density evaluation with free coarse mesh model. Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC).
- (2019) Fatigue assessment of welded joints by means of the strain energy density method: Numerical predictions and comparison with eurocode 3. Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale. vol. 13 (47).