Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Big-Science Organizations as Lead Users: A case study of CERN. Competition & change.
- (2016) I'm your man: How suppliers gain strategic status in buying companies. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 22 (2).
- (2016) Transient commitments and dynamic business networking. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 58.
- (2016) Learning from intelligent conversation: How can insights from system theory contribute to advance IMP Research?. The IMP Journal. vol. 10 (3).
- (2016) Supplier Inolvement in NPD: A quasi-experiment at Unilever. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 58.
- (2015) Exploring boundary-spanning practices among creativity managers. Management Decision. vol. 53 (4).