Background and activities
Ship performance monitoring and optimization using in-service measurements and big data analysis methods.
Research Interests: Ship hydrodynamics, Propulsion systems, Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Big Data analytics.
- MSc in Marine Technology, NTNU; "Experimental Investigation of Porous Structures in Splash Zone".
- B.Tech. in Ocean Engg. & Naval Architecture, IIT Kgp, India; "Experimentally investigate the reliability of theoretical methods to estimate the added wave resistance".
- Reliance Naval and Engg. Ltd. (formerly RDEL / PDOECL), India; 2 years; Production Manager - Engine room machinery piping system for Panamax bulk carriers.
- Reliance Naval and Engg. Ltd. (formerly RDEL / PDOECL), India; 2 years; Naval Architect & Engineering Design Manager - NOPVs and Offshore platforms.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2019) Big Data Analytics As a Tool to Monitor Hydrodynamic Performance of a Ship. ASME 2019 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering. Volume 7A: Ocean Engineering.