Background and activities
Professor at Dept. of Industrial chemistry (from 1999 Dept. of Chemical Engineering) at NTH/ NTNU from 1996-2007.
Professor at Dept. of industrial chemistry, Norwegian Institute of Technology (NTH) from 1984-1996.
Associate professor at Dept. of industrial chemistry, NTH from 1972-1984.
Head of Dept. of industrial chemistry, NTH from 1977-1992.
Scientific disciplines: Surface & Colloid Chistry, Polymer Chemistry, Technical Fat Chemistry.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (1997) Compartmentalized polymerization with oil-soluble initiators : kinetic effect of single radical formation. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. vol. 35.
- (1995) Kinetics of competitive polymerization in bidisperse seed systems using oil-soluble initiators : calculation of effect of various dimensionless parameters. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. vol. 33.
- (1995) Inhibition of gas hydrate formation by means of chemical additives - I. Development of an experimental set-up for characterization of gas hydrate inhibitor efficiency with respect to flow properties and deposition. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 50 (5).
- (1992) Preparation and Application of New Monosized Polymer Particles. Progress in polymer science. vol. 17 (1).
- (1999) Overflate og kolloidkjemi : grunnleggende prinsipper og teorier. 1999.
Part of book/report
- (1997) Preparation and application of monosized magnetic particles in selective cell separation. Scientific and clinical applications of magnetic carriers.
- (1997) Vinyl chloride polymerization. Emulsion polymerization and emulsion polymers.
- (2004) OVERFLATE OG KOLLOIDKJEMI. Grunnleggende prinsipper og teeorier. 2004.
- (2000) Institutt for industriell kjemi, 50 år, 1949-1999. 2000.
- (2000) Preparation of polymer particles. 2000.