Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Understanding Attribute-based Access Control for Modelling and Analysing Healthcare Professionals’ Security Practices. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Data-Driven and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Approach for Modelling and Analyzing Healthcare Security Practice: A Systematic Review. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.
- (2020) Cluster Detection Mechanisms for Syndromic Surveillance Systems: Systematic Review and Framework Development. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Data-driven Intrusion Detection System for Small and Medium Enterprises. IEEE International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks, CAMAD. vol. 2019-September.
- (2019) Web Vulnerability Measures for SMEs. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 12 (2019).
- (2019) K-CUSUM: Cluster Detection Mechanism in EDMON. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings. vol. 161 (024).
- (2019) Healthcare Staffs' Information Security Practices Towards Mitigating Data Breaches: A Literature Survey. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 261.
- (2019) Observational measures for effective profiling of healthcare staffs? security practices. Computer Software and Applications Conference. vol. 2.
- (2018) A systematic review of cluster detection mechanisms in syndromic surveillance: Towards developing a framework of cluster detection mechanisms for EDMON system. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.