Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) A Framework for Quantum-Classical Cryptographic Translation. International journal of theoretical physics. vol. 60.
- (2021) Adopting Vulnerability Principle as the Panacea for Security Policy Monitoring. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 12 (3).
- (2020) Understanding Attribute-based Access Control for Modelling and Analysing Healthcare Professionals’ Security Practices. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) Data-Driven and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Approach for Modelling and Analyzing Healthcare Security Practice: A Systematic Review. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1250.
- (2020) Cluster detection mechanisms for syndromic surveillance systems: Systematic review and framework development. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance. vol. 6:e11512 (2).
- (2020) Comparative Analysis of Threat Modeling Methods for Cloud Computing towards Healthcare Security Practice. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (11).
- (2020) Legal requirements toward enhancing the security of medical devices. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). vol. 11 (11).
- (2019) Data-driven Intrusion Detection System for Small and Medium Enterprises. IEEE International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks, CAMAD. vol. 2019-September.
- (2019) Web Vulnerability Measures for SMEs. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 12 (2019).
- (2019) K-CUSUM: Cluster Detection Mechanism in EDMON. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings. vol. 161 (024).
- (2019) Healthcare Staffs' Information Security Practices Towards Mitigating Data Breaches: A Literature Survey. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 261.
- (2019) Observational measures for effective profiling of healthcare staffs? security practices. Computer Software and Applications Conference. vol. 2.
- (2018) A systematic review of cluster detection mechanisms in syndromic surveillance: Towards developing a framework of cluster detection mechanisms for EDMON system. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.