Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Towards a video quality assessment based framework for enhancement of laparoscopic videos. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 11316.
- (2020) Use of mixed reality for surgery planning: Assessment and development workflow. Journal of Biomedical Informatics: X. vol. 8.
- (2020) Fast parallel vessel segmentation. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. vol. 192.
- (2020) Influence of sampling accuracy on augmented reality for laparoscopic image-guided surgery. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies.
- (2019) Use of mixed reality for improved spatial understanding of liver anatomy. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies.
- (2019) The effect of intraoperative imaging on surgical navigation for laparoscopic liver resection surgery. Scientific Reports. vol. 9:18687.
- (2017) A novel method for planning liver resections using deformable Bezier surfaces and distance maps. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. vol. 144.
- (2017) High-Performance Computation of Bézier Surfaces on Parallel and Heterogeneous Platforms. International journal of parallel programming.
- (2016) Intra-operative modeling of the left Atrium: A simulation approach using poisson surface reconstruction. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9805.
- (2016) Surface reconstruction for planning and navigation of liver resections. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics. vol. 53.
- (2015) In-body to on-body Ultrawideband propagation model derived from measurements in living animals. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics. vol. 19 (3).
- (2014) Catheter tip tracking for MR-guided interventions using discrete Kalman filter and mean shift localization. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 9 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Validation of stereo vision based liver surface reconstruction for image guided surgery. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2016) Experimental Ultra Wideband Path Loss Models for Implant Communications. 2016 IEEE 27th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), 4-8 September 2016.
- (2014) Stereo Video Analysis For Instrument Tracking In Laparoscopic Surgery. 5th European Workshop on Visual Information Processing (EUVIP); Desember 10-12, 2014, Paris, France.
- (2014) Registration of MR to Percutaneous Ultrasound of the Spine for Image-Guided Surgery. Computational Methods and Clinical Applications for Spine Imaging.