Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Health care professionals' perceptions of home telemonitoring in heart failure care: Cross-sectional survey. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 21:e10362 (2).
- (2019) Hospitalized patients’ pain experience before and after the introduction of a nurse-based pain management programme: a separate sample pre and post study. BMC Nursing.
- (2019) Første- og andrespråklige sykepleiere har ulik journalføring. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2019) Lessons learned from introducing huddle boards to involve nursing staff in targeted observation and reporting of medication effect in a nursing home. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. Volume 2019 (12).
- (2019) Nurses' information practice in municipal health care—A web-like landscape. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 28 (13-14).
- (2018) The Impact of an In-service Educational Program on Nurses' Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Pain Management in an Ethiopian University Hospital. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 6.
- (2018) Purchasers’ deliberations on psychosocial needs within the process of allocating healthcare services for older home-dwelling persons with dementia: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) The contribution of Research-based master's theses to knowledge building in nursing. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 8 (11).
- (2018) Digitalized Discharge Planning between Hospitals and Municipal Health Care. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 250.
- (2018) “We Tie Up the Loose Ends”: Homecare Nursing in a Changing Health Care Landscape. Global Qualitative Nursing Research. vol. 5.
- (2018) Digitalization of patient information process from hospital to community (home) care nurses: International perspectives. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 250.
- (2018) Everyday Life After Colon Cancer: The Visible and Invisible Challenges. Cancer Nursing. vol. 41 (6).
- (2017) Slik vurderer helsepersonell egen kompetanse etter traumekurs. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2017) Like an extended family: Relationships that emerge when older caregivers use written messages to communicate in an ICT-based healthcare service. Informatics for Health and Social Care. vol. 43 (2).
- (2017) Does Information Quality matter?. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2001.
- (2016) Elektronisk meldingsutveksling ved utskrivning av pasienter fra sykehus til kommune. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Planning for post-hospital care - local challenges to general benefits of e-messages: hospital staff's perspectives. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1574.
- (2016) Older Patients’ and Next of Kin’s Perspectives on Continuity in Long-Term Home Health Care. Home Health Care Management & Practice. vol. 28 (3).
- (2016) Exchange of information between hospital and home health care: A longitudinal perspective. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 225.
- (2015) Patients' contribution to the development of a web-based plan for integrated care-A participatory design study. Informatics for Health and Social Care. vol. 40 (2).